Scarred - Chapter 7: Too much DRAMA

Chapter 7: Too much DRAMA

Misaki's POV

----- Back At Kakashi's Apartment / Misaki's Room -----
I'm now heading back to my room after getting Naruto a glass of water.

Haaahhh.... How the fucking hell do I comfort someone who is crying?? From what I read in that pervert's book all I have to do is hug him.... right? Jashin-sama please help me overcome this.

When I arrived in my room I saw that Naruto is still trying to stop himself from crying. *sigh*

"Here, drink this and calm down Naruto."

He looked at me then smiled, his eyes were already red and puffy from his crying.

"Thanks Misaki!"

When he finally finished drinking at has put aside the glass, I then hugged him.

"Ehhhhhh?!? Misaki?!?"

Naruto was really stiff while I was hugging him, I guess he was pretty shocked. After a while I then released him. He was still not moving.

"..........uhhh.... I guess that was awkward...... Sorry, I thought it would help you. I really don't know how to cheer up someone so I just copied something I read in a book."

"EHHH?!?!"

The hell. Why does everyone say that phrase every time?! Is everything that I say or do surprising or something?

"So you really don't know how? *smiles* Hey Misaki, can I ask you a question?"

"Well you are already asking though."

"That's not... *shrugs* Well my question is....."

He then stared at me.

"Am I also your first friend??? Since for me, you are my very first one who acknowledged my existence and became my friend. Ah! That's if it's okay with you."

He then looked pretty sheepish and was scratching his cheek while blushing.

Awkward but.... He does look cute? And I can see flowers behind him... Is this what Kakashi-san was saying? A GENJUTSU! A genjutsu of flowers and pink atmosphere. =w=

Naruto looked at me with sparkly eyes.

He's totally expecting something.

"Um..... I guess??"

Do those guys count as friends? The other one tried to kill me, some of them were my masters, the other one was insane while the others left. Well Ina-chan is still too young and he is like a little brother to me and Shi-nee was my big sister. I guess only Yuki-chan is only one who I can consider as a friend. Plus I really don't trust Naruto enough yet to consider him as a friend. I mean I was just starting to think to be his friend. *sigh* Why are human relationships so complicated? Well I am human to though. *sweatdrop* Oh how I wish I was a rock instead.

While I was so busy thinking I almost didn't notice that Naruto was tearing up and started pouting.

"So.. You don't really see me as a friend then?" *sniff*

Holy hell. What did I ever do to deserve this kind of drama?!

"Well, I just met you soooo...."

He was really starting to cry now. GAH!

"Wha.. W-What I mean is that for now I think you are really likeable?"

I started sweating like crazy, damn this kid can really make me feel so guilty.

"Likeable?"

"Uh.. Yeah... Oh Hell! What I mean is that I think we can be friends when I get to know you more? I guess? GAH. Man... I really don't know how to handle this type of situations... So I'm going to say sorry for the things that I said that was offensive or somewhat hurt you in any way."