Scarred - Chapter 52: Naruto starts his training with a PERVERTED OLD MAN

Misaki's POV

I was then being dragged by Naruto who was excited to ask Kakashi to train him.

Which I'm pretty sure that he is going to train Sasuke instead since he is his favorite student.

We then stopped at the front desk of the hospital.

"WHERE'S SASUKE'S ROOM?!"

"Sasuke-sama is not being allowed any visitors."

Makes sense since he has a pedo snake who lusts for him.

"What the hell?!"

"It is hard to explain but..."

Kakashi then appeared behind us.

"Naruto. Be quiet inside the hospital."

"OH! KAKASHI-SENSEI! Hey like! I have a request!"

"No need to tell me, well, I already know what you're going to ask. I found someone who will look after your training."

"WHY?! I want you Kakashi-sensei!"

Ohh... What about the Uchiha, Naruto? He will be so sad to hear that you now prefer Kakashi.

"I've got some business to take care of so I don't have the time to look after you."

"Lies. I can see the favoritism oozing from your pores, old man."

It's not like you cannot divide the time that you have to train the both of them. That is just so unfair of you Bakashi.

Fun fact #1: Misaki is actually pissed off that Kakashi is not going to train Naruto and is mad that he clearly shows his favoritism for Sasuke and is ditching his responsibilities since he is also Naruto's sensei.

Kakashi then glared at me, silently telling me to keep my mouth shut which I gladly returned.

"I KNOW YOU'RE PLANNING TO TRAIN SASUKE!!"

"Now, now! Don't say that because I've found a teacher for you who's much more reliable than me."

"Another lie."

Though I admit that I do not find you very reliable right now.

Which earned me another glare.

"Like who is it?!"

"IT"S ME!!"

Naruto then looked behind him to see...

I don't know this guy.

But it seems like Naruto knows him since he was angrily pointing at the guy. I then walked beside Kakashi and nudged him while Naruto was busy gaping at the guy.

"What is brat?"

"Seriously old man? It is really obvious that this guy is nowhere near your skill. You could have at least find Naruto a more worthy sensei."

Fun fact #2: Kakashi was actually blushing behind his mask when Misaki unknowingly complimented him that is why he chose not to answer her question.

He just shrugged at me and watched Naruto.

"OH! YOU'RE THE CLOSET PERVERT"

The guy did not reply to what Naruto just called him but he just frowned and pushed up his glasses while blushing. Which kinda surprised Kakashi.

"Ebisu-sensei's a closet pervert?"

I snorted at his statement.

"You are also a pervert old man."