Scarred - Chapter 11: Achoo! Uhh..

Chapter 11: Achoo! Uhh..

Misaki's POV
It was a nice Saturday afternoon and I am currently walking around Konoha buying some things that are listed in my so called 'shopping list'. Some of the things included are: honey, lemon, ginger, fruits and some medicines for fever. As you can guess I am currently taking care of someone stupid who got sick yesterday. So as a fake 'caring citizen' of Konoha I am buying some things to take care of his fever. Of course there are also some other things included in my list but they are not that important right now. After buying the things I needed I walked back to Kakashi's house.

When I arrived I began putting all the things that I bought to their respective places then proceeded to boil water. While it's still not done I start finding a basin to put some water in it and a towel. When the water was already boiling I turned the stove off and prepared a nice warm Honey Lemon Tea for our stupid patient. I put some honey, lemon and ginger in the hot water and 'Tadaa!!!' It's done. Simple as that. Its effective for coughs and it really soothes your throat. I'm finally done preparing the things I needed. I placed the soup (that I made earlier), tea and some medicine in a tray and I grabbed the basin although it kept me a while to find how to carry both of them at the same time, which resulted me to put the tray above the basin. I started bringing it up the stairs to Kakashi's bedroom. Yes. It is KAKASHI who is goddamn sick. Why do you ask? He thought it was fucking fine to play in the rain in the morning till the afternoon, and not just that! He didn't even bother changing his clothes and stayed all night outside! So of course he's bound to have a fever the next day!

I found out that he has a fever just this morning. When I called him out for breakfast. I already saw him walking a bit wobbly but disregarded it instantly. But fucking hell while both of us was walking towards the table he crashed unto me. Squishing me with his weight. It took me a minute to regain my bearings and pushed him aside. Since I already felt that his temperature was high while I was being squished by him I decided to check if he really had a fever or not. When I was sure that he really did have one I dragged his ass back to his room and threw him into the bed. Now for the most shittiest part that occurred: getting him to explain on how he got a fever and to let me take off his jacket, mask and headband. Getting him to tell me on how he got the fever was not that difficult since I was already threatening him in letting Guy know that his 'eternal rival' is sick and for sure he's going to annoy the hell out of him, so he told me what he did yesterday. Now for the jacket and for the headband it was easy but for the mask it was like making a deal with Tanaka-san (the old man who sells sushi) and let me tell you it's easier to make a deal with the devil than with Tanaka-san. I told him that we should take off his mask so that he could breath more freely but he stubbornly didn't let me take off his mask so I spitefully let him be.

Now I'm currently standing beside his bed. I put the things that I'm carrying down his bedside table and woke him up. I kinda feel bad that I had to wake him up but he has to eat and drink his medicine. So I started shaking him.

"Kakashi-san wake up. It's time to eat and take some medicine for your fever."

"Ugh... Do I have to? I don't like taking medicines."

Whiny old man. Don't act like a goddamn kid. Taking care of you is already a hassle.

"Well next time maybe you should take care of yourself more so you would not have gotten a cold Kakashi-san."

"*sigh* Alright alright."

I helped him sit up then gave him the soup and turned around so he could eat. After five minutes I didn't hear anything so I got curious and sneaked a peek to see what he's doing and I saw him just staring at the soup.

"Uhh... Why are you not eating Kakashi-san? You don't like the soup I gave you?"

"No. It's not like that. Haha. It's just....."

"Yes?"

"I cant move my arms. Hahaha. It feels like its too heavy."

So it means that I have to feed this stubborn old man? How the fucking hell will I feed him if he doesn't want me to see whats behind his mask?

"*sigh* So do you want me to feed you Kakashi-san?"

"No."

"Please stop being so stubborn. You have to eat so that you can take your medicine."

"I just need to rest and tomorrow I'm going to be fine."

Fucking hell! You let my goddamn efforts go to waste! Ungrateful perverted old man! Die for all I care it just means that I have one less ninja off my trail when I escape this forsaken place.

"But... *sigh* Alright."

I didn't say anything else and gathered the things I bought and left his room. I didn't even spared him a glance when I left. After putting all the things in their proper place I left the apartment to go hang out with Naruto or maybe I can start buying the things I need to get the hell put of his place.

Edited 6/29/17