Scarred - Chapter 44: A Pedo Snake giving a hickey?!

CHAPTER 44: A PEDO SNAKE GIVING A HICKEY!?

Misaki's POV

It's only been a minute when we entered the Forest of Death when we heard screaming.

"AHHHHH!!!"

All of us looked around to survey our surroundings. Sakura was the first one to speak up.

" That was... A human scream right? I'm getting a little nervous."

"This... This is nothing Sakura-chan."

"It's too late to back out in this test Pinky."

Naruto then turned his back to us and started unzipping his pants.

"I got to take a piss.."

So tactless. *sigh*

In the corner of my eye I could see Sakura getting angrier, before she could do anything I punched Naruto in the head to stop him from doing something stupid.

"Ouch! Why?!"

"*sigh* Are you stupid Naruto? As you can see you were about to piss in front of a female."

Sakura decided to join in and punched him on the head again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF A LADY!! DO THAT IN THE BUSHES!"

"Alright alright. Pinky stop shouting. You might alert the other teams about our location."

"Sorry Misaki-kun~"

Naruto then proceeded to take Sakura's advice and walked towards a bush. After a minute he came out but I noticed something different about him. Not to mention that his scent changed completely.

"Man! So much came out! I feel great now!"

"I SAID NOT IN FRONT OF A LADY!!"

"Seriously Pinky stop shouting."

"Sorry."

I then looked towards Sasuke, he was already looking back at me and slightly nodding his head. He then punched the fake Naruto towards me when he was in front of me I kicked him in the stomach which caused him to slam to a tree. As usual Sakura looked surprised.

"Sasuke-kun, Misaki-kun you guys didn't have to go that far."

The fake Naruto then stood up glaring at us.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I then glared at him, ready to kill him if he didn't answer my question properly. Sasuke was also on guard, ready to attack the fake Naruto.

"Where's the real Naruto?!"

"What are you saying all of a sudden?"

"Your shuriken holster is on the left side, he's right handed and the main difference is that you don't have the bandage that I put on Naruto's cheek when the examiner gave him a scratch. in other words, you're a fake! Now tell me where the real Naruto is before I tear you to pieces!"

He then canceled his transformation.

"Unlucky!! You figured it out, oh well!! Which one of you has the scroll?!! I'll just take it by force then!!"

He then charged towards Sakura. I then looked at Sasuke.

"Uchiha, I'll let you handle this guy while I search for Naruto."

And giving him a beating of letting himself be easily captured by the enemy.

He nodded and decided to counter the enemy's attack.