Scarred - Chapter 34: Yuki-chan?!

CHAPTER 34: YUKI-CHAN?!

Misaki's POV

When we arrived at the bridge we saw the other workers bodies scattered all over.

"WHA-WHAT'S THIS?!!"

Tazuna then ran to nearest body who was still conscious and lifted him up.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"A monster..."

After he said that all of us tensed up and looked at our surroundings. A fog then started covering the area.

"HERE THEY COME!!"

"!!!"

We then formed a circle around Tazuna to protect from incoming attacks.

Zabuza-sensei and Yuki-chan are definitely here....

"Kakashi-sensei this is his Hidden Mist no Jutsu right?!"

We then heard a voice which clearly belongs to Zabuza. Sasuke's body then started shaking.

"Long time no see Kakashi. I see you're still with those brats. He's shaking again. Poor kid..."

A bunch of Zabuza's clones then appeared ready to fight us. Sasuke then smirked at a clone.

"I'm shaking from excitement!!"

"Do it Sasuke."

Sasuke then killed all the clones that Zabuza made. We then saw both Zabuza and Haku in front of us.

"Hmm... He saw through the water clones. That brat has grown. It looks like a rival has appeared... Eh Haku?"

"It does indeed."

"It seems my thinking was right on the mark. That masked one.. He's obviously Zabuza's comrade, standing right next to him and all. He should stop hiding under that mask and face us!!"

I then looked at Kakashi and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Great advice Kakashi. You should do that too though. Right Yuki-chan?"

I looked at Yuki-chan but right now I'm currently distracting my mind from thinking about the kiss he gave me the other day.

"Misa-chan..."

I could feel Kakashi glaring at the back of my head.

"You know him Misaki?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell us when he came to take Zabuza's body?!"

"I figured it out just now when Zabuza-sensei called him Haku. I met them when I was 8 years old. He changed a lot physically so I couldn't tell it was him."

Sorry Kakashi but I have to lie about figuring it out just now... But the rest was the truth.

"Hahaha. That's true eh? It's been years since the two of you met each other. Which worked in my favor since you didn't recognize him. But it looks like your reunion will be a battle to the death now, too bad since you two were quite close."

".........................."

I just clenched my fists still hesitant in fighting with Haku. Sasuke then decided to speak.

"I'll fight him. Tricking us with that stupid act, I hate bastards like that the most."

"You're so cool, Sasuke-kun!!"

Seriously?! Do you really have to unleash you fangirl instincts right now Pinky?!

"An impressive young man. Even though the water clones only have one-tenth the strength of the original... Still very impressive."