Scarred - Chapter 25: I'll kill her!!

CHAPTER 25: I'LL KILL HER!!

Misaki's POV

"Ah... right. I forgot to tell you something. You're going to be on his team."

"His team?"

Oh hell no. Don't tell me HE'S going to be my jounin sensei? Shit. They really don't want me to be able to escape eh?.. Since he already knows my particular habits but at least assign me to a different jounin. Haaaah...

"Yes. HIS. When he gets here just go with him."

"Tzk."

"Hahaha. Get along with him please."

Over my dead smexy abs.

After that he left the room leaving his students with people on the same team as them. Since I didn't know who was going to be my teammates I took out the book I was currently reading. A few pages later Naruto suddenly appeared right next to me.

"Misaki! Why are you not on the same team as me?"

"I don't know Naruto."

"Then what were you and Iruka-sensei talking about earlier?"

This topic seems to caught the attention of the other students. Even the Uchiha is leaning a bit to hear what my answer.

"Oh that. I know who's going to be my jounin sensei."

"Eh? Then you're going to be the only student that he will be teaching?"

"Don't know. Maybe he'll handle you guys and I'm going to be an addition to the team. I just heard of this today so I don't know any details."

Naruto just look at me confused but I just shrugged it off and continued reading my book. Lunch time then started and the other students left the classroom. I decided to remain seated and just read my book while munching on an apple.

3rd Person POV

"DAMN THAT SASUKE!"

The only time when Sasuke has an opening is when he is eating. ---Naruto

Naruto was currently behind the window where Sasuke is eating. In a flash he tied up Sasuke.

"ARGH! DAMN YOU NARUTO!!"

"DON'T RESIST!!"

After tying up Sasuke he transformed into him.

"Hehe. Idiot."

He then went to go in search for Sakura. When he found her he leaned into a tree and looked at her which Sakura noticed. She was happy at first but after thinking some things she became depressed. Naruto then walked in front of her.

"You sure have a large charming forehead, makes me want to kiss it."

Sakura then looked up with a blush on her cheeks.

"Haha, that sounds like something Naruto would say...."

Naruto who transformed into Sasuke sat beside her.

" Sakura, there is something I want to ask you."

"Huh?"

"What do you think of Naruto?"

".....He's always getting in the way when I do something important and he enjoy's to see me struggle... Naruto doesn't understand anything about me, he's just annoying... All I want is for you to acknowledge me. And I'm absolutely serious about this, I would do anything because I like you a lot."

Sakura then closed her eyes and neared her face towards his.

Meanwhile Misaki was already bored reading and looked out of the window just in time to see Sasuke and Sakura's faces closing in to each other.