Scarred - Chapter 53: Got to study to PROTECT him

Misaki's POV

I then looked at Jiraiya that staring intensely on Naruto's stomach.

What is he looking for there?

Naruto then failed and fell on the water again. He was getting annoyed then removed his clothes except for his underwear.

Fun fact #1: Misaki never feels awkward in seeing naked males since she already saw a lot of men naked since some of them doesn't know that she is actually a girl and carelessly strips in front of her without care, thus Misaki is immune to seeing them naked and doesn't feel embarrassed about it. (She did live with Thirteen in one room for a while until Haku arrived and discretely blocks her view of Thirteen when he is naked.)

"I don't need these clothes! Damn it!"

"Hey."

Jiraiya then walked towards Naruto. I then sat on the ground and watched them.

I can also learn a lot by watching them since even though the old man is a gigantic pervert, I cannot deny that he really is a skilled ninja.

"Pull out your chakra again."

"Y-yeah."

"Just hurry and do it."

Naruto then concentrated on releasing his chakra. Jiraiya kept on staring in Naruto's stomach which I realized that he was actually staring on the seal on Naruto's stomach. After a while he called Naruto to go near him.

Ahh.. So he knows that Naruto has the nine tails inside of him, which actually makes sense since he is a sannin here in Konoha. Now that I think about it, I remember that Pedo Pervert did something to Naruto in the area where the seal was placed. Did he do something that the Perverted old man noticed? And I forgot to tell Kakashi about this. Woops..

Fun fact #2: Misaki was supposed to tell Kakashi that Orochimaru did something to Naruto's seal but due to the things that happened she forgot about it. (Chapter 44: A Pedo Snake giving a hickey!?)

"Kid, come over here."

"Raise your hands like this!"

"Why?!"

Jiraiya then jabbed his fingers in Naruto's stomach where the seal was located, just like what Orochimaru did. Naruto was then kneeling on the ground shaking.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"I hit a pressure point that relaxes you. Just try to walk on the water again, okay?"

Liar. You did something to the seal. I'm going to ask him about this later. I should really learn more about seals for Naruto's sake. I'll gather different books about seals later. I wonder if I can ask Bakashi or Thirteen to give me some pointers. I don't want to get on the way of Naruto's training for now so I won't ask the perverted old man to teach me some seals.

Naruto then tried it and succeeded. He then smiled joyfully while looking at himself standing on top of the water.

"Huh? I don't understand but it worked!"

Oho. So that means Orochimaru really did something to Naruto's seal that disrupted his chakra flow.

Jiraiya was smiling while looking at Naruto celebrating on top of the water but he suddenly turned serious.

"Alright kid! Get over here! I'm going to teach you a special technique."

Naruto then quickly walked back towards Jiraiya.