Scarred - Chapter 6: A New Friend?!

Chapter 6: A New Friend?!

3rd person POV --- Hokage's Office

After Kakashi left the Hokage continued doing some paperwork. After a few hours he then heard noises below his office, which means it's already lunch break in the academy. The Hokage then decided to look at what Misaki is doing.

------Hiruzen's (Magic) Crystal Ball POV? ------
"Okay class. It's now lunch break. Be back in time for the next class."

After saying that Iruka left the room. Misaki was then surrounded by almost half of the class. They then started asking questions at him.

"Sensei told us that you were a traveler. Are you strong? Can you tell us a story about your travels?"

"Why are you hiding your face?"

"Kyaaa. You're so mysterious. Can you let us see your face?"

"Were you traveling with your parents? Or with someone?"

And the questions keeps on coming at him. Misaki then stood up, which seemed to surprised some of them and walked towards Naruto who was also surprised.

"Hey Naruto. Want to get lunch with me?"

"EHHHH?!?"

Naruto was gaping at him like a fish so Misaki decided to talk again.

"Sooo... I think you don't want to grab lunch with me then?"

After saying that he started walking towards the door which seemed to wake him up from his shock then grabbed Misaki's wrist.

"Wait! I'll go with you!"

He then glanced behind him to see Naruto grinning at him widely.

"Oh. Ok, let's go then."

They then walked towards the door.

------Hiruzen's (Magic) Crystal Ball POV? END ------
After witnessing what happened the Hokage chuckled.

It seems like Naruto made a new friend, I think it will be good for the two of them. Both of them will benefit from it, Naruto will finally have a friend while Misaki can learn how to trust others. *smiles* The class was also intrigued by Misaki. *chuckles* He really is mysterious especially since he is hiding his face. I wonder why he hides it? Who are his parents? What is this child's past? *sigh* There's too many questions surrounding him. I hope he really does trust us one day, learn to love this village and finally become an official citizen.

The Hokage then continued doing his paperwork.

Misaki POV
When we are out the door I glanced at Naruto who is still grinning widely.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm.. You're new here right?! Let's eat at Ichiraku Ramen! It makes the best ramen here!"

"Okay."

I let Naruto lead me to where Ichiraku ramen is. When we finally reached our destination I sat on the left corner of the stall and Naruto sat beside me. An old man then faced us.

"Ah Naruto! Welcome! And who is this? A friend of yours?"

"Ah...eh.. Hahaha. Something like that. His name is Misaki and he is new here so, I thought I should bring him here."

"I see. Welcome to Ichiraku ramen! My name is Teuchi."

Then he gestured a young woman to come in front of us.

"And this here is my daughter Ayame. Since it's your first time here I'll let have the two of you have the your first bowl for free."

"Thank you Teuchi-san. And it was nice meeting the two of you."