Scarred - Chapter 40: Oh come on!....

CHAPTER 40: OH COME ON!........

3rd Person's POV

"Goddamnit Sandy! I thought we were already over with the 'Kill Misaki' phase?! I even gave you a basket of apples as a goddamn peace offering!!"

The other people who were currently shocked beyond belief that Misaki knew this 'Gaara' person. The silent atmosphere is broken by Naruto.

"EH?! MISAKI! YOU KNOW THAT GUY?!"

"Yes. I thought we established that already. Why the hell would I give him a basket of apples as a peace offering if I don't know him? Not to mention I was shaking him by the shoulders a while ago."

Gaara then turned around and started walking away from us.

"...Let's go."

After Gaara left I heard the conversation between Naruto and Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru, do I look weak?"

"Weaker than Sasuke and Misaki, yes."

Ouch.

"SASUKE!! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!!"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

Haaah. Another typical day. Maybe I should go home early and talk with Yuki-chan. I need to talk to a normal person right now or I might go crazy.

---The next day---

As usual I woke up early, made breakfast for the four of us, eat, say goodbye to Haku and then walk towards the meeting place that Kakashi assigned.

But I'm sure he's going to be LATE as usual.

So that I won't go bored while waiting for Kakashi I brought a book with me. When I arrived there Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto were already there. Sakura was the first one to see me.

"Good morning Misaki-kun!"

Her greeting brought Naruto's attention to me.

"GOOD MORNING MISAKI!!"

"Morning. Naruto, you're too loud."

I just nod towards Sasuke and sat at the railing of the bridge. I then took out the book I carried with me and started reading. After a couple of minutes of us in silence, it was broken by Sakura's sigh.

"HEY!! HEY!! HEY!! HOW CAN THIS BE ALLOWED? WHY DOES THAT PERSON ASK US TO MEET AND THEN MAKE US WAIT?!!"

"YEAH!! YEAH!! SAKURA-CHAN IS RIGHT!!!"

GODDAMNIT. They are going to start the yelling rampage again. Fucking shit. As much as I like Naruto, sometimes I wish I was teamed up with Shikamaru, Hinata and Shino instead, I'm positively sure that there will be a very quiet atmosphere with them.

"WHAT ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF A YOUNG GIRL WHO OVERSLEPT AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO BLOW DRY HER HAIR!!"

Blow dry her hair? What the fuck. I didn't even notice that her hair was different in any way. Pshhh. Girls.

"YEAH, YEAH!!! I OVERSLEPT TOO!! SO I DIDN'T WASH MY FACE OR BRUSH MY TEETH!"

"Gross."

I then jumped over the bridge and stood in the water, I then grabbed the extra handkerchief that I have in my pocket and dip it in the water. I jumped up the bridge again and started scrubbing Naruto's face with it.

"Wha?! Misaki! What are you doing?!"

"I'm scrubbing your face you gross idiot! What the hell man. You guys already know that the old man never shows up early so it won't matter if you are late for a bit! Don't you ever show up again without washing your face and brushing your teeth! "