Scarred - Christmas Special #1

IMPORTANT NOTE: This story is kind of AU. In this one shot Misaki and Thirteen are already lovers. Misaki has her own apartment by then. Misaki is already 20 years old while Thirteen is 27.

Misaki's POV

I was having such a wonderful sleep but all of it was ruined by a snickering Thirteen, who was rummaging inside my closet and didn't even notice that he had woken me up in the process.

"What the hell are you doing Thirteen?!"

He then jumped up and threw a pile of clothes towards me. When he opened his eyes and saw me glaring at him, he suddenly paled but after a few seconds he gained his confidence back and smirked at me.

"Good morning babe! Nice hat!"

I then sighed and grabbed my shorts that landed on top of my head then glared at him.

"There's nothing good this morning since you woke me up! I was planning on sleeping in today before you ruined it!"

I quickly scanned my room to find that not only my closet was raided. The other cabinets that I have inside my room was opened which resulted my room to be so messy.

"Why the fucking hell do you think that you're doing to my room?! Look at the mess you created!"

He then looked around him and sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Haha. Sorry. I was just so excited for my present that I didn't have the patience to wait for you to wake up."

A couple of minutes then passed with him trying to clean up his mess and with me glaring at him.

"*sigh* Why the heck are you even searching for a present? From what I remember it isn't your birthday today."

He then stared at me closely in the eye, he was already in front of me since he was picking up the pile of clothes that he threw at me.

"You don't know what day is today don't you?"

"No. I wouldn't be asking you if I know."

He then set aside the clothes and sat beside me.

"Haaahhh.. As always at things like this you are always clueless. I wonder how long will it have to take for you to remember the important dates that occur every year. *sigh* It seems even after several years the only thing you remember is just my birthday... Such an idiot.."

I was beginning to get annoyed by Thirteen but before I could punch him for what he said, he suddenly grabbed my cheeks and started pinching them.

"Whaa daa hell!.... Sthap!"

He then pulled me forwards and gave me a loving kiss on the lips. He released my cheeks and smiled.

"But you're MY idiot so I guess it's okay."

He didn't even felt embarrassed after he said that and didn't stopped smiling. My anger at him then started disappearing the longer I look at him smiling like a dork which didn't help in stopping myself to become a living tomato. Sighing to notify him that he was now forgiven I quickly pecked his lips.

"So, what is this so called 'important day' that I seem to have forgotten?"

"It's Christmas."

I stared blankly at him.

"Come again?"

"*sigh* It's Christmas, love. Seriously you forgot that it's today?"

"Ahahaha... Yeah. I forgot.

"*sigh* So I guess this means that I don't have a present."

"No. But Maybe I can buy you a present today?"

"Nah. You don't have to."

Even though he told me that I could still see him pouting. I then grabbed his arm and pulled him to lay down beside me. For revenge I pinched his cheeks for a while but he wasn't complaining or responding seeing that he was somewhat disappointed that I didn't have a gift for him I quickly snuggled to his chest, hugged him and started laughing. He then stated squeezing the life out of me.

"Why are you laughing?"

I then placed a space between us so that I can look him in the eyes.

"Sorry. Pft... I was just joking about forgetting that it was Christmas today. As if I could forget that it was today since Pinky was so adamant in reminding me about the Christmas party. So you actually have a present from me."

It took him a minute to process what I just said.

"What?! Why did you have to do that?"

"Punishment. For messing up my room."

He then just grabbed me by the shoulders and hugged me.

"*sigh* Fine, but I still want to see my gift though."

"No. I'll give it to you later."

"Please..."

I then pinched his side to stop him.

"No."

"*sigh* Altight. I'll wait until later."

"Good. Now shut up and sleep."

I then snuggled closer to him to get back to sleeping.

"Oh come on! It's already seven in the morning."

"So? We don't have anything to do so let's be productive with our time and go back to sleep."

"You know... Being productive means actually doing something besides sleeping. And..."

I grumbled against his chest and pushed him a bit. He wouldn't stop giving me explanation so I did the only thing that could shut him up. I quickly grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Let's just say that did the trick and we slept until it was afternoon. When we woke up we had a date before going to the Christmas party. When I gave him his present.... He was over the moon with the customized katana and gloves that I designed myself.

01/19/2017

a very very late christmas oneshot.