Scarred - Chapter 54: First time Meeting a PERVERTED OLD MAN

Chapter 54: First time Meeting a PERVERTED OLD MAN

---Past // Flashback---

9 Years Old Misaki POV

I was back traveling around Wind Country again, but this time I was travelling alone still searching for that irresponsible old man that left me all by myself. Some of the travelers I met keeps on asking me why I'm still looking for him even though he already left me, in truth I was also starting to lose hope that I will find him. But I just keep telling myself that he is the only one who knows the real me so I need to look for him.

The truth about me that I don't even know myself. Fuck, I should have been more persistent in asking him questions about my mother or myself. But once I find him again, I will beat him until he's almost dead for leaving me all to myself and not telling me more information about myself that my mother might have told him.

Fun fact #1: As much as Misaki wants to hate her Grandpa, she is still worried that something might have happened to him which was the reason why he was suddenly missing.

I stopped in one of the villages nearby since it was already night time and searched for a comfortable tree to rest in. Once I was comfortable with my position, I immediately tried to sleep so that I can leave the village early in the morning. While I was resting on top of a branch which is quite near the hot springs of the village that I was currently in, I suddenly heard a perverted giggle close to the women's side of the springs.

Fun fact #2: To save money Misaki usually sleeps in trees in the village since it is much safer than sleeping in a tree in the middle of a forest. She also usually sleeps near the hot springs or a public bath house so that once she wakes up she can immediately go there and no one there will mind a child bathing there.

For the love of Jashin! Don't tell me that there is someone who is currently peeking at the women inside there.

I then quietly turned my head towards where the springs are located and saw that there was a perverted old man who was blushing madly and perversely giggling while peeping at the women in there and also writing some things in a notebook.

Holy shit. There is really someone who is peeking right now. *sigh* Should I stop him or should I stay in this comfortable branch?

My conscience was winning this time so I jumped out of the branch and coated my leg with chakra and kicked the perverted old man on the side.

"Stop peeking at the women inside the hot springs, you perverted old man!"

The women inside the hot springs heard me and I can hear them running out while screaming.

Dramatic much.

I then heard the old man standing up while clutching his side. He then looked up and glared at me.

Oho. It seems like this perverted old man is not an ordinary person. Someone who was kicked with chakra was not supposed to be up already.

Fun fact #2: Misaki was thought on how to infuse chakra in her kicks and punches from another ninja that she travelled with almost for one and half year. That person said that infusing her offense with chakra will have higher chances of hurting or knocking out her opponent.

"Looked at what you have done kid! All of the ladies are now gone!"

"You shouldn't have been peeking at them you perverted old man!"

"Haah! I know that you are still young but let me tell you the wonders about women."

I was beginning to get pissed off at what the perverted old man was saying so I coated my fist with chakra and punched him again in the gut, which caught him off-guard since he was still passionately telling me about the female anatomy that I was sure that it was not supposed to be told to a nine year old child.

Is he retarded or something? Is this what sensei was talking about when I should be more careful about perverted men who doesn't learn their lesson?!

Fun fact #3: The person who thought Misaki on how to infuse her chakra in her kicks and punches also adamantly told her to do it to a person who Misaki thoughts to be perverted.

And this is the time that sensei specifically told me. I'm gonna kill this perverted old man.

I then looked at the perverted old man to see that he is still conscious.

Fuck! He's still alive!

I was about to punch him to knock him out but the old man already anticipated this and caught my fist in his hand.

"Oh. You're strong for a five year old kid but I'm still stronger than you."

"Haaah? Do you want me to kill you?! I am already nine years old you perverted old man. And I'm gonna kill you while just using a spoon!"

He just snickered while still holding my fist tightly in his palm.

I was about to kick him again in the side but I suddenly felt my consciousness slipping away.

05/06/2019