Scarred - Chapter 35: You're Late

CHAPTER 35: YOU'RE LATE

Misaki's POV

"............. HAKU! What the hell are you doing dumbass!"

"Gagh... Za.... Buza...-san"

Haku then grabbed Kakashi's arm keeping him still.

"My future is death? Heh. You're wrong again Kakashi."

Tazuna and Sakura got over the shock from seeing Haku being pierced by Kakashi's jutsu.

"....Hehe.. Great job Haku."

"Zabuza! Are you so goddamn heartless?! HAKU!"

"Shut up Misaki."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Yuki-chan is dying. I have to save him somehow.

Just then Zabuza started to swing his sword towards Kakashi.

"I sure picked up something useful!! Giving me this final chance!!"

Before he could cut both Kakashi and Haku in half, Kakashi dodged him while carrying Haku with him.

"Hehehe... With Haku barely dead you can move."

"Shit."

I then ran towards them. I then kneeled beside Haku and started healing his wound.

"Damn it! Work! HAKU! Don't you dare die on me! Fuck!"

Lord Jashin he's not ready to die yet so don't you ever fucking dare to take him away from me.

"Hehehe. You're wasting time with a used tool Misaki."

I then glared at Zabuza.

"Shut up you piece of shit!"

He was surprised and stayed silent. I was still trying to heal Haku but after a while I can hear his heartbeat going slower.

"HAKU!"

I then felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Kakashi.

"Misaki that's enough. You're losing chakra. With his wound it's impossible to save him."

"Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP! HAKU IS GOING TO LIVE AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!"

My body then glowed and markings appeared on my body. All of them were stunned when I activated the seal on my body.

"That's creation rebirth!"

(A/N: From my understanding of 'Creation Rebirth' it's healing is only applied to the user. But for the sake of the story let's make it where you can use this technique for another person. Okay? Okay.)

I ignored Kakashi and started healing Haku with my chakra.

"Like hell I'll let you die. So stay with me Haku! Don't go anywhere near the light. Shit."

"Hehehe. Interesting. You seemed to be stronger Misaki. Maybe you could be my next tool."

"Go to hell dumbass."

Kakashi then stood up to continue the fight while I continued healing Haku.

"Naruto. Stay there. This is my fight."

3rd Person POV (because Misaki is currently busy with healing Haku)

Sakura then noticed Naruto.

"YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! Huh? What about Sasuke-kun? Naruto!! Where is Sasuke-kun!?"

Naruto looked away from Sakura. Both Kakashi and Misaki looked at where Naruto was when he didn't respond to Sakura's question.