Coffee Shop Collision

Bakugou woke up once day and said "fuck I gotta work" so we he went to work, but on the way there he thought "man I need a fucking coffee so I don't punch my boss." he decided to stop at the local coffee shop Ram Ranch. upon entering he immediately noticed a gorgeous furry green barista working the cash register. he was beautiful. his long flowing lime green fur reminded Bakugou of dream, his favorite youtuber! He just HAD to talk to him! so Bakugou faced his fears, learning that the heavenly new barista is named The Grinch! he could already tell the Grinch had a big heart.

--------------------

What Bakugo didn't know was that the grinch's heart was in fact not big. It was 2 sizes too small to be exact. This was because the grinch was lonley and sad. He needed someone to grow his heart. He put on a happy face for the handsome man named bakugo who approached him, but on the inside he was numb and empty. One could say the grinch wore a mask with a smile for hours at a time, just like bakugos favourite youtuber dream.

--------------------

"H-hey.. Can I get a uh...." Bakugo trailed off, staring at the barista in front of him.

"Are you going to order anything, or stare there like a moron?" the Grinch asked him. "You're hogging the line."

Bakugo was deeply offended. He felt betrayed knowing that such a beautiful creature was so rude. "No, you're a moron!" he yelled, and exploded the coffee shop's counter.

"What the fuck?!?!!??!" He could hear customers yell.

The Grinch looked on with indifference, mask of happiness finally slipping off.

"Get out."

And so Bakugo was kicked out of the coffee shop by the police and never made it to work that day.