I Love Donut(hole)

Bugs was getting ready for his shift as the only server at the ol' Donuteria, a quaint little place by the amusement park that was... interestingly decorated. He hopped out of bed and jumped directly into his work uniform (blue denim overalls, a Donuteria shirt, and a rainbow clown wig and red nose). Out the door of his apartment, he took the Sky Ninja rollercoaster down to the shop.He was always happy on days like these (which were all days of the week since he didn't have any off), because he got to see his lovely coworker the Cat in the Hat. His fur was so shiny, his manner so kind, and what a big hat he had. He always had a solution to a kitchen mishap in that magic hat of his. With Cat's ingenuity and Bugs' charisma, they never had an unhappy customer."Hiya, Cat!" Bugs greeted him when entering the back door.

"What's up, doc?" Bugs responded with his usual mundane catchphrase but the glint in his eyes betrayed his indifferent tone."Just the usual." The cat had a mischievous streak at work, and Bugs wasn't convinced for a second. Although I suppose he's telling the truth if weird and unpredictable is his 'usual'.Bugs groaned, pretending to be exasperated, "What did you do this time Cat?"The Cat smirked, "Oh nothing much, I just brought thing one and thing two to be our waiters today."Bugs was so shocked he couldn't contain his laughter, he loved that about the Cat, he was the funniest person he'd ever met. "You're totally going to get us fired! Those two will wreck the place. I mean what if we're on undercover boss?""Then we can run away on the thingamajigger! You'd want for nothing with me, carrots."Bugs blushed furiously, but busied himself with his opening tasks. The donuteria was a popular place after all. All the Papa Louie restaurants were, considering his restaurant conglomerate has a monopoly on all food services these days.It confused him a bit, that neither of them wore hairnets, but the customers didn't seem to mind, and he'd rather see the Cat in less coverage anyways.They worked in companionable silence until they were ready to open, Bugs flicking on the neon open sign and unlocking the door.Then suddenly he heard a crash from in the supply closet!

The two ran as quickly as they could to the closet and found thing one and thing two just standing there, finding nothing had happened after all... bugs and the cat were confused, to say the least. Then all of a sudden the two things ran out and pushed bugs and the cat into the closet, all in the blink of an eye. They were so flustered they hadn't realized the small troublemakers had locked them in at first. Bugs tried opening the door with all his might, but the door wouldn't budge. "HEY YOU TWO! LET US OUT!", bugs yelled from inside, but there was no answer. Cause why would they simply let them out? they were thing one and thing two after all. The biggest pranksters he knew. But somehow he knew this may not have been so much of a prank... Bugs sighed and dropped his head. "Well... guess we're stuck in here for the time being huh..." Cat said, with a light chuckle. "I knew something bad would happen. But there's not much we can do now is there..." bugs sighed again, wondering how the donuteria would manage without the two of them there, and with thing one and thing two running loose. "Hey bugs... now that we're y'know, alone... I have something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now, and it's now or never..." The cat said looking down at his feet. was he blushing? bugs thought to himself. He had never seen the cat so shy before. "Yes?" bugs replied, a bit nervous, but a bit excited at the same time? he didn't even know what the cat was about to say. "I... I have feelings for you. I've had feelings for you ever since you first stepped into this donuteria, and I was just too scared to tell you. until now haha..." The cat said, anticipating an answer. Bugs was a bit shocked to say the least. He hadn't expected the cat to reciprocate his feelings, nevertheless tell him about them. But he was even more ecstatic, i mean, his crush just told him he liked him! "Oh my god, cat, I've been waiting for this day. I have feelings for you too..." He said. The cat was so happy he picked bugs up and spun him around, although it was a bit awkward, they were in a small closet after all. all of a sudden the door opened and thing one and thing two were standing there smiling. of course, bugs thought.