What if we Kissed (and we both went to Hollywood Arts)

Frankie was so excited! This was her first day at Hollywood Arts, she had to make a good impression! It was difficult moving from Monster High to a normie school, but she's sure she can make new friends, and her old ones are always right there on her coffin phone.Walking through the hallway, Frankie stares at the lock-screen on her phone, it's a group photo of her friend. She doesn't notice when-"Oof!"Frankie collides into someone else, sending papers and both of their bodies flying through the halls. Above her is a normie girl her age."Oh, hey, are you okay?" the girl asks, helping both of them up to their feet. She sticks out a hand for Frankie to shake. "I'm Tori Vega, you must be new here."

"Great to meet you! I'm Frankie Stein! I just transferred from Monster High." she smiled warmly at the handshake.Tori yelped in fear, as when she went to retract he hand from the other girl's grasp, the green hand went with it."What the-?!" Tori started "You meant- You mean you're an actual monster? I thought you were just in a costume or something! For a play...""Nope! I'm the daughter of Frankenstein, duh!" the green skinned girl stated as she popper her hand back onto her arm."Okay then, well, we're normal. Here, we don't accept freaks like you. Except for Robbie... I don't really know what's up with him to be honest."Tori's lip curled up in disgust as she sneered at the monster, calling in her Hollywood Arts posse for backup."We're going to rip you to shreds."

Frankie couldn't believe what she had just heard. "I think I made a mistake coming here..." she said to herself. The bell rang. She hurried to class and made it just in time. As she walked in the classroom everyone turned and looked at her with disgust and fear. She sunk in her chair, just wanting to disappear. The bell rang again, indicating class was over. "Wow, I can't believe we actually did work in that class." she thought to herself , seeing as they never actually did any work at monster high for some reason. She started to walk towards the door, when Tori slipped in front of her. "Where do you think you're going, freak?" She asked, condescendingly. This was going to be bad.Frankie tried to run but Tori grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall. Frankie gasped. Wait, what was this feeling she felt? Her stomach felt light and her ears felt hot. "Do I... have feelings for my bully?" She thought. No way! This can't be. But it was. She was in love with Tori Vega.