Cat and Mouse (mice like cheese this is relevant)

To sum things up; Greg Heffley was fucking pissed. His Dad had been fired, which sucked. A lot. But even worse, the man up and got another job in Paris. Paris fucking France. Greg did NOT sign up for this. He had just gotten over having the cheese touch at his school and people had finally stopped giving him a wide berth in the hallway. Plus, things were going great with Rowley. Their many falling outs had only made them stronger. He knew Rodrick was even more upset though, having to leave the Loded Diper and all.

So, after an absolutely exhausting week of packing and travel and settling, Greg entered his new high school for his first day. He followed the instructions the sheet of paper he was given and ended up in a Miss Bustier's class.

--------------------

He was entered the class only to bump into a tall sleek man, and wait are his eyes playing tricks on him. No the man was in a full black suit with pointed ears.

"Im so so sorry sir I guess I'm just felineing a little off today"

"It's alright" he replied, a little weirded out but who was he to judge.

"No I don't think you understand mister"

"Hum?"

"You see well... I- I-

Have the cheese touch and I just have it to you"

This was truly the worst day to Greg's life.

--------------------

"You have the fucking cheese touch?!" Greg yelled, exasperated.

A voice that Greg could only assume belonged to Miss Bustier gasped. "Language!"

"Oh fuck off," Greg said, and stormed off. The weird cat gimp suit kid followed him, which pissed him off even more.

"I'm REALLY sorry," catboy repeated for the fourth time while Greg sulked outside. "I'm Cat Noir, what's your name?"

Greg glared at him. "Greg," he finally said after an awkward silence.

"Oh-kay greg, I know JUST how to make it up to you!" The furry (leathery?) stuck out a hand. "Give me the cheese touch back, and I'll take you out on a date."

What the fuck ever.

Greg shook the hand.

"Sure. I'm like 14 tho."