We're both creeps we're both weirdos

Jughead sat across from his blind date at the diner. Literally, he was blindfolded and couldn't see a damn thing. Betty insisted, saying that it was essential for the meeting to be a success."So, what's your name?" Jughead asked after introducing himself.His date made a weird distorted noise, and the knowledge that his name was Ender Mann (first name Ender last name Mann) suddenly popped into his head. Weirder things have happened in Riverdale, he didn't question his date's preferred method of communication."Cool. So, before we get started, there's something you should know about me," Jughead said. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm weird, I'm a weirdo. I don't fit in. And I don't want to fit in. I know we're both blindfolded but you should know I've never been seen without this stupid hat on. That's weird."Ender made another, deeper distorted noise, that somehow said, "I'm weirder."--------------------Jughead was thrilled to be meeting a fellow weirdo, one might even say a creep also. What the hell is he doing here?Jughead pulled of his blindfold slowly to take a look at the Pop's menu, although he pretty much had his order memorized, it was mainly an excuse to take a peak at his mystery date.He felt the fluorescent lights of the diner flood his vision, keeping him blinded for only a second. Jughead had been pretty much devastated when Betty left him for the FBI, then Archie. It sucked. But now, looking at the man before him, he felt hope.The man was very blocky in shape, square even, and all black. Like pitch black. He had bright purple eyes, which seemed to possess a piercing glow as they gazed into each others eyes. He was breathtaking.Jughead smiled, knowing his paranormal, conspiracy theory fantasies had come true."So, you want to share a milkshake?" He offered with a lilt in his voice.The creature warbled back in its deep, distorted tone, agreeing politely.--------------------The waiter arrived at their table with their food and a milkshake. "Thank you." They both said in unison. The two giggled. As they ate, they talked about how weird they both were. jughead had never met any other weirdos like him. "Hey, um... did you wanna... maybe... come over to my place?", Jughead asked as they finished up their meal. The creature hesitated, but agreed.