Rodrick Wants the Raw-Dick (smut)

Rodrick was so excited to spend valentines with his steamy boyfriend Ryan, this valentines day was extra special he decided it was going to be the night of his and Ryan's first time. he got spiffyed up and rushed to ryans house where he was waiting for him. "babe i got this *swweet* gift for you" ryan said presenting rodrick with a lifesized realistic chocolate statue of himself. rodrick started to nibble suductively slowly heading for the chocolate cock (cocklate) making eye contact with ryan

--------------------

rodrick slowly licked up and down the cocklate, keeping his eye contact with ryan. He slowly took the cocklate into his mouth and began to suck on it. Ryan could feel himself getting hard in his skinny jeans, he could only blush as rodrick started to move up and down the cocklate faster. Rodrick finally pulled away from the confectionary cock as he walked towards ryan and unzipped his pants. Ryan was still so shocked from the sweet scene he witnessed, he couldnt say anything. Roderick whispered to ryan, 'cmon lets continue this in the loded diper truck.' Ryan could only nod.

--------------------

Rodrick took Ryan's hand and led him to the loded diper truck seductively. They crawled inside and pushed the band's instruments aside carefully. Rodrick began kissing Ryan passionately and slowly, drawing moans from his partner. They were both relatively young and inexperienced, just recently starting college together. Although Ryan used to date Ken, they'd never gone this far. Rodrick started grinding against Ryan, causing him to blush as both of them groaned. They didn't want to go too far on their first time and Rodrick didn't even bring condoms so he decided to just give Ryan head. Ryan would get better head than all of the chipmunks combined! He pulled his boyfriends magic stick out of his tight pants and listening to the lovely sounds he was making. He began to lick up and down, eventually taking him into his mouth fully. It didn't take long for Ryan to cum, after all his fantasy was too good to share. Rodrick licked up every last drop, he thought it tasted salty, but not in a bad way. Ryan reached down and stroked Rodrick to completion, they were both spent and basking in the afterglow when they heard Greg in the front seat!!!! HE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR RODRICK TO DRIVE HIM TO HIS SCHOOL'S DANCE WITH ROWLEY! FUCKFUCKFUCKfUCKOHNO!!!!!!