A Love Lost in Time

It was a warm afternoon. The crimson leaves danced lively on the road. It had been months since ninja had left his house. He had spent so much time speed running the murdoch mysteries lego game. But after all this time, he couldnt get one thing out of his mind. That sweet

puppet. His heterochromia was so charming, and the puppet was hilarious. Ninja has always been a fan of puppets, but he was scared his twitch audience would stop donating if he came out. Ninja decided he needed to make a time machine to go back and see the puppet. It was the love of his life after all! Ninja used all his onlyfans money on creating his time machine and surprisingly enough, it worked! Stepping in, Ninja transported himself to toronto in the year 18-something. Searching around, he knew he had to save the puppet from his evil captor, the one who would burn him at the end of the episode. He was going to save his soulmate!
Off in the distance, he saw a man exit a barrel and run through an alleyway. The man looked suspiciously similar to his beloved puppet, maybe he got a new form! A human form, that would make logistics much easier.Ninja ran after the man, eventually finding him in a dead end."Is that you, beloved?" he asked the mysterious man.They made eye-contact. He had the same heterochromia!"Wh- who the hell are you?" the man asked."Ninja, are you the puppet?""Do I fucking look like a puppet? Are you-" The man had a sudden look of realization. "Oh fuck, you mean The Puppet. Look guy, I'm not him, but I know what you're asking for and I'm telling you it's too late. He's gone already."Ninja felt his heart shatter. "What?""Look, you one of them puppet fanatics right, saw the show and fell in love with my puppet. This has happened before, but I'm telling you, you type always come after I've already burned the puppet."