pg-13... or is it?

Bowser was standing in the security room of Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, listening to his instructions. He had just gotten the job after he was overthrown by his own son, baby bowser. What? He needed to make money somehow.

"Well, seems easy enough." Bowser said.

Bowser turned on the cameras and started checking every room. So far, so good. Until suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

He quickly turned around. "Freddy!? How did you get in here?" He asked, shocked.

"Oh you know. I have my ways." Freddy said, in a low, sultry voice.

--------------------

Bowser crossed his arms in a stopping motion. "Hey, woah there Freddy, this fanfiction is rated all ages, I'm gonna need you to tone it down a little," he explained.

Freddy pouted, but looked apologetic. "Oh, really? Like, it has to be something Bowser Jr. could read and not be jumpscared by?"

Bowser nodded. His son may be dead to him right now, but he still cares very much about if he's reading age appropriate material. "Yes, exactly. This will PG-13 at best."

"Okay, anyways, now that that's out of the way, how are you liking the place?" Freddy asked. "It's your first shift, right?"

"Yeah, it's simple enough. Aren't you on the clock too?"

Freddy winked at him. "Don't tell HR, but I plan to violate several employee codes of conduct tonight."

"Freddy, does this place even have an HR department?"

"No, but if it DID..."

--------------------

I'm sure I'd be torn apart and used for parts

... or as some magic immortalizing fuel for a purple kids killing serial killer."

" wow that intense"

" you're telling me idk what Scott Cawthon was thinking with that one"

" you what to know what IM thinking?" Bowser replied with a smirk.

" I thought you said this was a PG 13 fic?"

" I could be persuaded other wise, that bow tie is really speaking to me" on second thought maybe bowser aught to get some revenge why should he care about the son who conned him out of his own job.

" well then big boy come see what under this top hat"

That night Freddy and bowser really did break many health code violations that HR would be very upset about

If here was one.