Fighting Crime and a Conscience

Light Yagami had just found the death note, but instead of killing criminals already in jail, he seeks them out on the streets. Like a vigilante of sorts. One night on the town, Light is stalking a scummy creep from inside a bar, waiting for him to reveal his name. This is when he notices a man in flamboyant red, green, and gold spandex. Oh shit! Its one of the teen titans, dare he say his favorite. Robin has a nice ass after all. He decides to strike up a conversation with his crush/role model.

"Good evening to you mr. robin" said light yagami. "Hello good citizen" said robin. Robin then said "sorry buddy, but i got another bad guy to fight, see ya". Robin then ran away. Light simply could not handle it, he couldn't believe that his role model had acknowledged him. Light started to devise a plan even MORE complicated that his one to become god or whatever the fuck death note is about. This plan, however, would be how to win robin's heart. He started simple, talk about the thing they have in common: beating the ever loving shit out of people they subjectively deemed to be bad.

Light followed Robin out into the street. Despite his previous exuse, Robin seemed to be in no rush. He walked for a long time, Light was begining to grow tired, but he could not let up on his chance to get with that sweet peice of ass. All of a sudden, Robin stopped under a railway bridge and appeared to be waiting for someone. They waited only for a minute, when all of a sudden the other teen titans showed up with some other civilians. they were hostages. The teen titans were beating the shit out of them for no apparent reason. Only for the fun of it. Light found himself suck. He had to eather stay quieyt or kill his