Waifu War

Justin Bieber woke up one day and got ready for a long day of bullying people in the additional lunchroom of High School. He yawned, stretched, and tugged on his Champion hoodie, as usual. Upon arriving he noticed some purple haired loser walking into school, huh he'd never seen that guy before! looks like a real dweeb, Justin rubbed his hands together evilly. When lunch finally arrived he tracked down the new student and found his name was Levi ObeyMe. Strange name but eh. He found Levi sitting in additional lunchroom, and up close he realized that Levi was extremely handsome! that's odd... he actually felt himself wanting to get to know the other, until.... he saw that Levi was watching ANIME. really, anime? obviously that's for extreme losers, so he walked up to Levi to bother him relentlessly. Justin cleared his throat and Levi said "what do you want normie? I'm watching my waifu!" Justin was consumed with jealousy and rage, how could he insult him like this?!--------------------"That's fucking weird, you weirdo. Why do you like 2d girls so much?? Can't get a real girl to fuck you???" Justin shot back.Levi rolled his eyes and made a "tch" noise. "Obviouslyyou got your manners are the RUDE STORE. What would a NORMIE like YOU know about ANIME?"Ben clenched his hands into fists. How dare this weirdly cute (SHUT UP BRAIN) guy make fun of HIM?! He got up right in Levi's face and gave him a menacing glare. "You wanna go? Me, you, behind the school at 6. Be there."Levi didn't react and went back to watching his anime, clearly enraptured in pink haired girls or something. It was like he didn't even care about what Justin said!"Dude, you gay or something?" Justin's friend said from the door amusedly. When did he get there? "LOL you and LEVI are going on a DATE."--------------------"Its not a DATE"! Justin replied annoyed. "Whatever you say" his friend laughed.6:00 finally arrived and Justin walked behind the school nervous. What did this purple haired twink want from him? He finally turned the corner to see Levi waiting expectantly. "So why did you ask me here? Do you want to fight or something?" Justin said"Well," Levi replied "I actually wanted to say something to you. When I first saw you I thought: "hey, did dude kinda looks like Ellen Degenerates cousin. But then I realized that was really hot in a weird way" "I know you think im weird, b-but I was wondering, would ou like to be my waifu???" Levi said blushing""The fuck?" Justin said, "but isnt that gay?""its not", Levi replied "its not gay to smooch ur homies every once in a while, plus we have socks on so it cancels out""Aight, I guess that makes sense", Justin said, blushing.They both closed their eyes and kissed. It was very awkward, but awkward is a weirdly good way.

Authors note: Justin Bieber is a replacement name for a certain SOMEONE, because doxxing is not swag.