Fire Ninja and Boner Man

It was just like any normal day for Sans Undertale. He woke up as usual, but when he left his house he realized that he was not in the Underground anymore. Strangely everything around him was made of some strange bricks, and the people looked strange too. As he wandered this new universe he found himself in, he came across someone who caught his eye. This man was (in his opinion) sexy ass hell, wearing red ninja clothes and had spiky emo-like hair. "Hi" the skeleton said said. "im sans undertale". "hey sans~" Kai replied. "I can tell that youre not from around here"

--------------------

the red ninja smirked "want me to show you around, boney boy". sans nodded his head "don't mind if I do red hot", they laughed and the fire ninja proceeded to tour his new acquaintance around the ninjago temple. they ended up at the training yard and kai flexed his fire abilities sans was impressed but he needed to see something for himself "care to duel, hot stuff" *meglovania kicks in*

--------------------

kai replied 'alright boner man, lets duel'. Suddenly, kai was shot at by a beam of blue light and he watched sans eye glow blue. He heard strange 8bit music as he continued to dodge the blue beams of light. Kai saw an opening and flung himself over to sans. He started trying to spinjitzu sans but he was blasted back by blue light. Kai laid on the floor, sort of injured, but not badly. Sans walked up to kai and he helped the injured ninja up. Kai stared up at sans with an uwu face. Sans leaned in and kissed kai with his fleshless bony lips. Kai returned the kiss with his hard plastic lego mouth. 'Well', said kai with a wink 'i need to go get some strawberries' ;).