Infinty Zumbo

Jeff woke up confused, hearing the sound of waves crashing against a shore. Weird, he thought. The last thing he remembered was exiting the factory kitchen after losing his final Zumbo test. He thought he would be slaughtered on the spot, but Zumbo or one of his guards, but a strange door appeared in front of him, and with no other option he walked in. What else could he do? He was dead anyways if he stayed.He sat up and groaned, head pounding. He could feel sand beneath his sweaty fingertips (from the stress of the Zumbo Zone) and the warm change in temperature was relaxing and welcome. Turning his hand over he was shocked to see a glowing green number ablaze on his hand. 6,969? Was this some kind of joke? When he finally stood up, he noticed a blob of sparkling clear water with a lovely smiling face was across from him on the shore."Hello! I'm Randall." It called out to him in a friendly tone.
Jeff jumped back in surprise. Had the water just talked to him?"Uh, hello?" Jeff said, confused. "Oh, you must be pretty freaked out right now, huh! I guess not many humans realize i can talk..." Randall chuckled nervously. Jeff had seen a lot of weird things in his life, mainly that children didn't like his beetroot and dark chocolate cake, but never anything like this. "Yeah..." Jeff mumbled, scratching whatever hair he had left on his head. "Wanna come in for a swim?" Randall asked. Jeff blushed. "Oh, uh... sure, I guess." One swim couldn't hurt, right?With that, Jeff took his clothes off and jumped in. "refreshing, right?" randall said, laughing. "Yeah, actually!" Jeff exclaimed. He had never felt anything this good in his life. So he decided to thoroughly enjoy the time he had with Randall right now.
"You look like a man who appreciates a good donut holer," Randall says, suddenly procuring a metal pipe from within his water-y body.Jeff's eyes opened wide. How did he know he was a baker?"Of course I do," Jeff said with pride. "I'm the best baker there is! I would've won the Zumbo Test if the other's hadn't got lucky! UGH, I hate Catherine."Oh, how he seethed with rage at the idea of others being better than him. In his periphery, the number on his hand glowed bright. Checking, Jeff saw that it grew higher.Randal swept him up in a column of water, bringing him to look the sentient water in the eye."Hey now, you see that number on your hand?" Randall asked. Jeff nodded. "You need to get it lower in order to leave this place. I can help you with that.""Am I trapped here?" Jeff asked.Randall shrugged. "Not forever. You just need to go through some character development.""I don't need character development! I need to bake! I'm the master baker!"Randall shook his watery head. "Come play in the water for a bit, it'll help you calm down."Jeff didn't understand it, but Randall's words (and cool wet body) tamed the rage within him."Okay," he said, giving in.