Love Simon

Markiplier was getting ready to stream another let's play

"Uggg ever since Amy broke up with me my life has been so boring"

Day in and day out Mark has just been playing video games with no one to give him companionship. That was until he heard a squeaky voice emanating from his computer.

"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it" sang the high pitched voice.

Mark immediately cancelled his stream, he knew his fans would be disappointed but this was more

--------------------

important. He looked at his computer in awe, watching intently as the chipmunks on the screen was dancing and singing. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life.

That's when he decided he no longer wanted to be a youtuber. He wanted to be a part of this group. He may not be a chipmunk, but it was worth a try.

He immediately contacted the chipmunks and (somehow) got a meeting with them.

He got dressed up in his best suit and tie for the meeting. When he got to where they were meeting, he walked in and all eyes fell immediately on him.

Alvin jumped up onto the table and said

--------------------

"So, you're our last audition of the day. Ever since Theodore got hit by that car, we haven't been able to find any damn talent."

Markiplier shuffled awkwardly, beginning to doubt his own abilities. These chipmunks were shrewd industry professionals and he was simply a noob. What was he thinking.

The taller of the chipmunks, wearing a blue hoodie, smiled at him warmly, "You're going to do amazing-" He looked down at his clipboard. "Mark."

Markiplier felt butterflies stir in his stomach and heat rise to his cheeks at the sound of his newfound idol saying his name. HIS name. And so, Mark found the courage... to sing!

He picked up the microphone and put on the show of life, choosing a pop song he knew they would love. He was dancing, smiling, and most importantly singing. When the final chords of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga played, Mark felt energized yet spent. He was sweating but very proud of himself. Plus, the endorsement his YouTube channel provided would surely help. Now that there was an opening in the group, it would be hard to find another singing chipmunk, so they'd have to settle for human. Right?

The chipmunks both stood up and applauded, and Mark was THRILLED.

"That was amazing!" Shouted Alvin. "You have to join the group!"

Markiplier thanked him profusely and immediately signed the contract to join. While he was writing an apology to his YouTube fans, Simon entered the room timidly.

"Hey you did great... Would you... be interested in going on a date sometime?"

Mark was awestruck but immediately agreed, "Of course! I'd love to! You're my favorite artist."

And they lived happily ever after.