Donut Drifter Gets the Block Cock (smut)

Minecraft Steve was ecstatic. He managed to dowload the hotwheels mod onto his minecraft world. As he looked at all the different whips he could use, one caught his eye.

D o n u t D r i f t e r

"What's This?" Steve Wondered. He's never heard of a car like this before, but it definitely seems interesting. Hesitantly he took the Donut Drifter Spawn egg and placed it infront of him.

The Donut Drifter was a beautiful car, most likely the most stunning vehicle he ever saw in its life, It was pink and blue with a delicious pixelated dounut onto of it. He wasnt sure if the donut was real or not, but still Steve could feel himself drooling at the sight of the cars beauty. This was one sick whip.

--------------------

steve decided to climb inside its hole, his block cock already hardening apon entrance.

he had never had such intense feelings for another block, not even alex. as he slid inside, the leather interior of the doughnut car enolped him and he found himself drooling over the doughnut rim.

his cubic member released itself from his pixilated trousers as he started stroking himself sensualy moaning for the car...

--------------------

It wasn't long until Steve shot his milky hot cummiewummie into the donut's core.

"Fuuuuuckkk," Steve groaned in the aftermath. Yeah, that was the stuff. He hadn't cum that good since he downloaded that girlfriend mod.

"You'll never let me down, Donut Drifter," Steve whispered sweetly into the leather seats. "You're a real beauty."

Steve hopped into the driver's seat and started the engines, nearly enough to excite him again but let's be honest, his refractory period wasn't that short.

He thought to visit Alex, maybe.. they could share? But that was for another time, he wanted to be alone with Donut Drifter for a while, when the relationship was still new.

Steve drove to his epic gamer base and parked Donut Drifter in the bedroom. It hardly fit, but that didn't matter. What mattered was true love. Truly, there was no love more pure (and sexy) than that between block man and block car.