Fishing Has Never Been So Sexy (smut)

Ruggie was having a really tough day at school, he was being used by Leona again... why did he let himself put up with this? it made him feel terrible. he decided to unwind at the local bar, thinking he could drown his sorrows with a little bit of alcohol and a fake ID. upon entering he was blinded by the flashing lights and bright colors, shocked by his surroundings. this was his first time in a club after all. eyes searching the room he found a familiar face. he had seen that guy before! it was one of the monster high students. they had spoken to monster high due to both schools having an absolutely terrible head master. he walked up to the other and greeted him. "Hey, Deuce is it?" "Yeah, hey! What was your name dude, Ruggie was it?" he asked politely. "Yea! did you... wanna dance?" he offered shyly, finding the monster quite attractive. he knew deuce had a girlfriend but he couldn't be bothered to care. they began to grind together on the dance floor, their bodies meshing together pleasantly. deuce groaned "hey you wanna come back to my place? cleo won't be around..."

--------------------

Ruggie had never said yes so fast in his life. Deuce and ruggie hopped in deuces car. Deuce wanted to get back to his house asap, so he went 60 over the speed limit, hitting a few people in the process. Finally, they were back at deuces house and they couldnt hold themselves back any longer. They started making out. Deuce ran his hands all over ruggies ass and ruggie let out a moan. Deuce then said 'yknow dude, im like, really into watching catboys fish with their mouthes bro'. Ruggie knew exactly what to do. Ruggie hopped onto deuces counter and crawled over to the big fishtank deuce owned. Ruggie then sensually dunked his head under the water and sexily grabbed a fish in his mouth. He flung the now dead fish over to deuces feet and deuce could only stare in awe and arousal.

--------------------

"Dude, that's really getting me going.. come over here, I can't take anymore teasing," Deuce said, pulling Ruggie into a passionate embrace. He manouvered them into his messy teenage boy bedroom and kicked the door closed, making out all the way.

"You got protection?" Ruggie gasped as they rutted against eachother.

Deuce shaked his head. "Uh, no dude, my girlfriend's dead so like, we don't really need it, y'know?"

Ruggie stopped kissingDeuce for a moment. "Wait, what? If your girlfriend being dead makes her unable to get pregnant, then how does she exist? Isn't her dad a mummy too? Did her parents fuck before getting mummified????"

Deuce shrugged. "I dunno man. Can we stop talking about adults? It's really killing the vibe."

Ruggie sighed and straddled Deuce on the bed. "Yeah okay. But we're not going to stick anything in anyone's ass."

Half an hour later, the two lay spent on the bed.

"Fuck, who knew cheating on your girlfriend felt so good?" Ruggie panted.

"Yeah man."