Guitar

3rd POV:

Both Adrien and Luka walked out and joined the other band members.

"You're back!" Exclaimed Rose as she stood up and grabbed her mic. "Ready to start?"

Luka nodded and looked over at Adrien, who stood behind the keyboard and turned it on.

"Ready." He said.

Ivan clicked his drum sticks together a few times, and the music started. The sheet music was in front of Adrien, and he didn't have a hard time keeping up because it was mostly just basic piano chords. Rose's powerful voice was heard from the speakers as she sang confidently, and Juleka stood next to her while playing the bass. Over on Adrien's right side was Luka, who calmly played the guitar as a smile stayed on his face, showing the great passion that he had for the instrument.

The band mainly went over 5 songs before deciding to call it a day. They packed up and agreed to meet up the next day a bit earlier, because it was Saturday and none of them had anything important to do.

Ivan left first, and then it was Rose's turn to leave.

"I'm gonna walk Rose home." Said Juleka to Luka as she and Rose held hands.

"Alright, be safe." Said Luka, waving his hand at his sister in a shooing motion.

They both walked off together, leaving Luka and Adrien alone on the boat. Luka sat back comfortably in his chair, playing a soft melody on his guitar as he watched Adrien start to unplug and put away the cords and the keyboard.

"You don't have to do that, I could've done it." Luka told him as he continued to play around on the strings of his guitar.

Adrien shrugged, "It's fine. Everyone else put away their instruments, so I thought that I should do the same."

Once he was finished, he stood up straight and ran his fingers through his hair. "Done."

"Thanks." Said Luka while smiling.

"Well, I'd better get going.."

"Wait, why are you leaving so suddenly?" Luka asked, setting his guitar aside and sitting upright in his chair.

"Well umm... practice is over and I should-"

"-Stay a little longer." Said Luka, pulling up a chair in front of him. "I see you all the time at school, but we've never had a proper conversation before. We are technically in the same band after all. Let's talk a bit."

Adrien didn't see any harm in staying a bit longer, so he obeyed and sat in the chair.

Luka was glad to see that Adrien would stay. He rested his right arm on the rail of the boat and crossed his legs.

"So, is it permanent this time?" Luka asked.

Adrien looked up at him. "Huh?"

"The band, are you playing with us permanently? Or are you just doing us a temporary favor?"

"Oh..." Adrien looked out at the ocean for a bit and thought about it. "I never really thought of joining the band permanently..."

"Why not?" Luka asked, picking his guitar back up. "I'm sure the others wouldn't mind. And besides, you're probably one of the best piano players I've ever met."

Adrien smiled. "Thanks."

"But.. you're also one of the best singers I've ever met as well."

Adrien's face went red as he remembered that Luka had caught him singing earlier in his room. He shyly covered his face with his hand. "C-can you please just forget about what you heard?"