Queen Dieheart

3rd POV:

Before the song for the slow dance had come on, both Adrien and Luka were together talking, oblivious to the fact that Chloe and Lila were talking about them on the other side of the room.

Luka was constantly pulling at the collar of his shirt and Adrien noticed.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked.

"I hate collard shirts, they're so uncomfortable..." Luka said.

"Haha, why do you think I'm not wearing one? Come here, let me fix it for you."

Adrien got closer to Luka and brought his arms up as he began fixing Luka's collar and trying to make it more comfortable for him.

"You know, for someone so handsome you can barely wear a shirt properly..." Adrien half-mumbled to him.

Luka looked at Adrien's face as he fixed his collar for him and said, "What? Are you making fun of me?"

"No, it's kind of... cute? You're like a baby that can't dress himself."

"Oh, so you are making fun of me! I'm older than you, you know." Luka exclaimed, causing Adrien to laugh again. And Luka loved the sound of his laugh, it always put him in a good mood no matter what.

"Only by one year, it's not that big of a deal." Adrien told him as he finished with Luka's collar and turned away from him, still smiling.

Just then the DJ began playing a slow song so that all of the couples could dance together. The song was soft, with a light piano and violins. Luka looked over at the center of the room where everyone was gathering with their partner or significant other. He saw Marinette with Kagami, Alya with Nino, Rose with Juleka, and Chloe with Sabrina. As well as many others.

Chloe looked over in Luka's direction and saw that he had seen her, so she pointed to Adrien and motioned towards the center of the room, telling him to ask Adrien to dance. But Luka was a bit nervous and didn't really know how he should do it.

He looked back over at Adrien, who had been looking out at the many people dancing as well.

Luka got a bit closer to him and said, "Want to join them?"

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked as he turned to him.

"I mean, do you want to.... Dance?... With me?"

"Are you being serious?" Adrien asked, thinking that Luka was joking. But that thought was very quickly put to rest as Luka held out his hand to Adrien with a warm smile.

"I'm being serious. May I have this dance?"

Adrien just stared at him for a few seconds, feeling kind of stunned by Luka's sudden proposal. Adrien didn't have a chance to say anything before he ultimately decided to give Luka his hand and allowed for him to lead him over to the center of the room where almost everyone else was already dancing.

"Now I know that I asked you to dance with me..." Luka said to Adrien as he placed Adrien's right hand on his shoulder. Luka then placed his left hand on Adrien's waist. He held Adrien's left hand in his and pulled him a bit closer. "...But I'm not very good at this." He continued.

They both began to slowly dance to the music together.

"You say that you're no good but you're the one taking the lead right now." Adrien said in a low voice as he was following Luka's steps.

Luka could only shrug and smile as he slowly spun Adrien around and pulled him back in, this time a bit closer.

Luka was looking at Adrien and couldn't help but compliment his appearance once more.