Night Patrol

3rd POV:

Later That Night:

Adrien was sat on the couch in his bedroom. It was almost time for him to meet up for the night patrol, but his mind was occupied by the thought of seeing Viperion. He was confused about if he had a crush on him or not, but one thing he knew for sure is that he couldn't stop thinking about everything he's done for him so far. The time that they spent together during Valentines Day and during the fair when he was saved as Adrien.

He constantly debated with himself for a good hour on if it was true or not, and Plagg was making him even more confused by teasing him with what had happened earlier with Luka.

"Seems like Luka was making you pretty flustered earlier.~" Plagg teased as he flew around the room. "But you have a crush on Viperion don't you? This is getting very interesting...-"

"-Plagg, could you stop flying around in circles, you're making me dizzy and I'm trying to think...."

"Think about what? Viperion or Luka?"

Adrien sighed in frustration, scratching the back of his head.

Plagg sat down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Listen." He said. "It's ok to admit if you have a crush on Viperion. It would be pretty understandable after everything he's done for you, as Adrien and as Chat Noir.... So do you?"

I sighed. "That's the thing Plagg.... I think that I know the answer to that question, I'm just not ready to admit it."

After what had happened with Ladybug, he knew better than to allow himself to fall for another superhero. They couldn't know each other's real identities so it's not like they could even date... but why did Viperion seem different to him? And for some odd reason..... why couldn't he get Luka out of his head? It was as if the thought of him was always lingering at the back of his mind.

He then remembered something as he quickly reached into his pocket. He pulled out the white guitar pick that Luka had given him earlier when they were practicing.

"Shoot, I forgot to give this back..." Adrien told Plagg.

"Just give it back tomorrow." He replied as he flew by him.

"How? We don't have practice tomorrow, and it's not like I can text him because I keep forgetting to ask for his phone number."

"Just calm down, I'm sure you'll figure it out." Said Plagg as he was eating some cheese on Adrien's desk.

Adrien looked down at the guitar pick in his hand, wondering what to do.

Time Skip:

Chat Noir stood on the roof of one of the many buildings. The soft wind blowing in his hair as the final bit of light from the setting sun colored half of the sky orange and red. He stood at the edge of the roof as he looked down at the guitar pick in the palm of his hand. For some reason, the longer he looked at it the warmer he felt.

He was then all of a sudden startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and a voice from behind.

"Chat Noir."

He jumped a bit as his thoughts were interrupted. He tried to turn around but his right foot slipped off the ledge, causing him to panic. But he felt a strong arm wrap around his waist, catching him and making him feel relieved. He looked up and met a pair of yellow, snake-like eyes that were all-too-familiar. He felt his heart skip a beat just by the sight and slight touch of him.

"V-V-Viperion..." He stuttered. He cringed slightly and mentally facepalmed himself as he could already hear Plagg teasing him about it later.

"Are you ok? Why are you so jumpy?" Viperion asked. He then all of a sudden looked down. He knelt down and picked something up before standing back up and observing the object closely. He then looked at Chat Noir. "Is this yours?"