Valentines Day

Author's Note: In this story, Ladybug is the guardian of the miracle box. Luka is also one year older and one grade ahead of Adrien, and goes to the same school as him (Adrien is 16 and Luka is 17).

Chat Noir POV:

Ladybug, Viperion, and I were currently hopping from rooftop to rooftop. We'd just defeated yet another akumatized victim, and had to hurry before we transformed back.

"Wait!"

Viperion and I looked back at Ladybug, who had stopped.

"What's wrong, Milady?" I asked with a confused expression while approaching her.

"Sorry Ladybug, but we really have to get going." Said Viperion, the beeping of his bracelet could be heard. "We're about to transform back soon."

I looked down at my own miraculous. I had only one pad left.

"Hold out a little longer Plagg." I though to myself, hoping that a few more minutes wouldn't be too hard on my Kwami.

"I know, so I'll make it quick." Ladybug said with a smile. She walked past me and towards Viperion. Putting a hand on his shoulder she looked up at him and said, "Viperion, you have proven that you are fully capable of being the holder of the snake miraculous."

Viperion smiled back at her. "Thank you Ladybug. I'm only going by your example. I also really enjoy helping you and Chat Noir protect Paris."

"Great, so I've come to a decision. How would you like to become the permanent snake miraculous holder?"

"What?!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Milady, are you sure about this?"

She nodded her head and turned back to Viperion. "So? Do you accept my offer?"

"O-of course Ladybug, I'll do my best."

I was shocked by her sudden decision. She'd never mentioned anything like this to me before. It had always just been the two of us together, and I wasn't entirely ready for that to change. I wanted things to stay the way that they were.

"Chat Noir!"

I heard Ladybug call my name and looked over at her.

"No time for daydreaming." She said to me as she took her yo-yo from around her waist and started to twirl it. "Time to go before you transform back. I'll meet you tonight for our usual patrol?"

"Oh, yeah. O-of course I'll be there." I responded.

She gave me a quick nod before swinging off. Viperion was already gone and I was left alone on the rooftop, my ring beeping like crazy.

"Ok, ok. Hold on a little longer." I said to myself, hoping that Plagg could hear.

I took my staff and launched myself into the air in the direction of my house. Once there I went in through my bedroom window.

"Claws in."

I de-transformed, Plagg landing in my hands completely out of energy. He gave a huge sigh of relief.

"Really Adrien?" He asked me in an annoyed tone of voice.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I tried to get here as fast as I could." I said to him as I walked across my room to my desk.

I sat down in my chair and opened the cabinet where all of Plaggs stinky cheese was kept. I took a piece and waved it over his head. He excitedly flew up and grabbed it, eating the whole thing in one swift bite.