Acoustic

3rd POV:

Monday:

Luka showed up to school with Juleka. They were walking up the stairs to the entrance when Rose approached them.

"Hi Juleka! Hi Luka!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Hi Rose." Juleka replied in a low voice, almost a whisper as she tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear.

The three of them walked into the school together. There were students everywhere and Rose noticed Luka looking around the crowd.

"Luka, are you looking for someone?" She asked.

The sound of his name being said was enough to get Luka's full attention.

"Oh, not really......" He said hesitantly before starting to look around again. "Where is Adrien?"

"Adrien?" Asked Alya, walking up to the three with Marinette by her side. "What are you looking for him for?"

"Ummm... it isn't important. I was just going to ask him something." Luka then turned around and started walking away. "I'll be back, I'm just going to look in the locker room."

He then disappeared into the crowd of people, leaving Juleka to talk with Rose, and Marinette and Alya in confusion.

"I don't know why I'm so curious about what Luka wants to ask Adrien, but I am." Alya said to her best friend.

"Yeah, same-"

"-Oh my god, well if it isn't my most best friend in the entire world."

The two girls turned around to see Lila approaching them. Marinette's facial expression changed to a more distant one, and Alya noticed. She covered her mouth to stop a laugh from coming out. She knew just how much Mari didn't like Lila because of all the trouble that she's caused in the past. You see, Lila is an expert at lying and deceiving other people for her own benefit. No one really knows just how good of a liar she is except for Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino.

"Best friend?" Asked Mari. "Who?"

Lila let out a fake laugh and looped her arm with Marinette's. "Us silly. Of course we've had our differences, but I've always considered you my friend."

Marinette rolled her eyes. "She probably wants something." She thought to herself.

"And, you know, best friends help each other out... right?" Lila continued. "So I need a little favor."

"I knew it."

Marinette sighed. "What do you want Lila?"

"Well, you know how we had homework? I tried to do it last night, but the arthritis in my right hand wouldn't allow me to." She lied, holding her limp wrist in her other hand. "And since you're so smart, I was hoping that you'd be kind enough to write the answers for me. Pretty please?"

Marinette moved away from her and closer to Alya.

"I thought that it was your left wrist that had arthritis Lila, not your right one." Said Alya while pointing to her.

Lila looked over at her with an annoyed expression. "Yes well, my right wrist is really starting to catch up. Such a shame, I know." She then looked back over to Marinette, her expression changing almost instantly into a more happier one. "So how about it? Will you help me out?"

Mari shook her head. "Sorry Lila. I'm not going to just do your homework for you. If you couldn't write it yourself then you should've told the teacher on Friday."