Black Mist

3rd POV:

Black Mist conjured up a handful of his black fog and tossed it at one of the people below. The lady screamed in shock as she began to disappear before everyone's eyes, before completely vanishing without a trace.

Black Mist laughed hysterically as he began to conjure up more fog, and at a rapid pace, he started to throw it around at more people. Everyone began screaming and running around, trying their best not to get hit.

"LADYBUG!! CHAT NOIR!! SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" Yelled the Villain.

Both Luka and Marinette looked at each other.

"S-sorry Luka, I have to go!" Said Marinette.

"Yeah, same."

They then ran past each other. Luka tried his best to make his way through the panicking people. Once he'd found an opening, he made his way out of the crowd and hid behind one of the abandoned snack bars.

Sass flew out from Luka's jacket pocket.

"It seems like Hawkmoth has done it again." Said Sass in his usual proper tone, his arms crossed.

Luka nodded. "Yeah, so we need to transform quick. Sass, scales slither!"

Once in his hero form, Viperion looked up and could see Ladybug swing by from above. He jumped up onto the roof of one of the game booths and ran to catch up with her.

"Hey Viperion, guess you were enjoying the Fair as well?" Ladybug asked as they ran side-by-side.

"Judging by how crowded it is, I'm guessing that half of Paris was enjoying it." Viperion replied.

Ladybug smiled. "Great, that means that it shouldn't be long before Chat shows up."

Viperion nodded, and they both continued to make their way towards the akumatized victim.

They jumped onto the merry-go-round, and landed behind the villain, about 15 feet away.

"Hey Black Mist!" Ladybug shouted to him.

The villain turned around and grinned evilly.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ladybug and Viperion." He said, crossing his arms. "Got tired of the kitty so you replaced him with a snake?"

"Nope. They're both my partners, and Chat Noir should be here any minute now to help us take you down!"

Black Mist frowned at her. "I'm afraid that won't happen."

He then looked over at Viperion. "But because I really only need Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, then there's no use for you. So I guess that you should just... DISAPPEAR!"

He threw some black fog Viperion's way, only for Viperion to dodge it by front flipping over it.

"It won't be that easy to get rid of me!" Said Viperion as he and Ladybug started to run towards the villain. They started to fight him together, but the villain was actually holding his own against the both of them. After a while of fighting, they both had to jump back to catch their breaths.

"Is it just me, or is this villain stronger than the ones I usually fight with you guys?" Viperion asked Ladybug between breaths.

Ladybug shook her head. "I don't know, Hawmoth must've gotten stronger somehow."

She pulled out her Yoyo and tried calling Chat Noir, but it went straight to voicemail. "Ugh! Where is he?"

Ladybug and Viperion then jumped back as Black Mist threw more of his fog their way.