Chloe's Party

3rd POV:

The rest of the week passed like normal, and the weekend came sooner than Adrien thought. It was now Saturday, the day of Chloe's party. Adrien was in his bathroom getting ready, and as he put on his green blazer and combed through his hair while looking in the mirror, he was talking to his Kwami who was sitting on the sink watching him.

"Ok Plagg, what are you not going to do while we're at the party?" Adrien asked him.

"Mmmm... I forgot."

Adrien sighed and looked down at Plagg. "I'm being serious. You're not allowed to leave my side while we're there. Remember what happened last time you did that?"

Plagg rolled his eyes. "I got lost and you weren't able to transform when someone got akumatized, I remember."

"Great. If you remember it so well, then don't make the same mistake, ok?"

Plagg flew up from the sink and sat on Adrien's shoulder as he was leaving the bathroom.

"I swear to my secret cheese stash that I will not leave your side while we're there. Those fancy parties aren't even that fun anyways."

"Ok good, just- wait... secret cheese stash? What secret stash?"

"U-ummm.... Weellll..... It's nothing! Let's go before you're late." Laughed Plagg nervously as he flew into one of Adrien's pockets.

Adrien smiled as he grabbed his phone and left his room. He went downstairs and found Nathalie waiting for him at the front door. Once she saw him she smiled and said, "You look nice Adrien. Your bodyguard is waiting to take you to Chloe's party."

"Thanks Nathalie."

She held the door open for him. "I'll see you when you get back. Have fun."

Meanwhile, At The Party:

Luka showed up to that party and found the others, but Adrien still wasn't there yet. The inside of the Le Grande Paris, which was the hotel that Chloe's father owned and also where they lived, was decorated from top to bottom in white, black, yellow, and gold. There was a long table off to the side with refreshments and and snacks, and a large DJ booth sat at the back of the room where the DJ was playing music.

Black and gold balloons were tied to every table and chair, and every table had a bunch of pink and white flowers in the center. The lights in the room were turned off as yellow fairy lights hung in front of each wall like a curtain, giving the room a yellow and almost golden-like glow. It was undoubtedly a party thrown especially for Chloe as the decorations fit her so well.

Luka spotted Marinette, Kagami, Alya, and Nino from across the room and began making his way over to them, but not before putting the gift that he'd brought for Chloe on the gift table that was right next to the entrance.

Marinette was wearing a pink dress with her hair hanging down over her shoulders, Alya was in an orange skirt with a white shirt and her hair up in a bun, and Kagami wore a red pantsuit with a black shirt underneath. Nino was wearing black pants, and a plain white t-shirt with a picture of a neck tie printed on the front.

"Wow Luka, you look nice." Said Alya as Luka approached the group.

Luka was wearing a sky-blue colored shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit. The top 3 bottoms on the shirt was undone and he had the shirt loosely tucked into the black pants that he was wearing. His blue hair was combed back, showing off his sharp jawline as a few loose strands fell in front of his face, and he was also wearing a few black and white bracelets on his left wrist.