Trouble In Paradise

3rd POV:

Adrien walked side by side with Vincent to the last setup for the shoot. Adrien was now wearing a different outfit, a pink button up shirt with green flower designs. He also had on a pair of white jeans, and a long white trench coat hung over his shoulders. A cream colored fanny pack was also strapped across his chest.

The setup that he was brought to was in front of the railing, using the Seine River as the background. There was a small wooden table, and at the center of it was a vase holding a bouquet of flowers, and two chairs was on either side of the table. They were props to make the pictures look more natural.

Adrien looked to where he'd left Luka, but the blue-haired boy wasn't there anymore. Adrien turned to his photographer. "Did you happen to see where Luka went?"

"Your little 'friend'? He'll be joining us shortly." Vincent said as he changed a few settings on his camera.

"What does that mean...?"

Vincent glanced back and smiled as Evelyn stepped out of one of the tents and stood with her hands on her hips as she said, "He's ready."

Luka then came out after her, and Adrien's eyes widened when he saw him dressed in some of the clothing that was in his father's fashion line. Luka wore a pair of ripped, black cargo pants with a navy blue shirt. The shirt fit like a turtleneck, but the fabric was partially see though in some places. Over it he wore a dark grey denim jacket that had rips and silver chains hanging from it, giving the outfit an edgy feel. It was the exact opposite of Adrien's more colorful one.

Vincent grinned proudly. "He looks wonderful! Come on Luka, we'll begin now."

Adrien continuously glanced back and forth between Luka and Vincent. "Wait-... what's going on?"

"He's going to be joining the shoot." Vincent explained. "A fresh face will bring in more sales for the magazine. Now come on before we loose the natural lighting!"

Luka gave a nervous smile to Adrien as he walked over to join him by the railing. Adrien couldn't help smiling back as Vincent raised his camera.

"How did this happen?" Adrien asked Luka as he turned to face the camera.

Luka shrugged and looked to the camera as well. "This wan't my doing, you should ask your photographer."

"I'm aware that Vincent most likely had something to do with it..."

After a few shots, Vincent looked over the pictures and sighed. "No, this won't work. You two are too stiff... Adrien, you were completely fine earlier, what happened?"

"He happened..." Adrien thought to himself as he glanced over at Luka standing next to him. It was one thing to do a shoot alone, which is what Adrien was completely used to... but he'd never had to do it with the person that he just realized he had feelings for. It was like everything that he'd learned over the years about modeling vanished from his mind, and was replaced with thoughts about Luka. Adrien had to admit it to himself though, Luka looked amazing in the designer clothes that he was currently wearing. They fit his personality perfectly.

"Hmm... you two are friends, right? I want to be able to see and feel that through the photos." Vincent explained as he looked from Adrien to Luka. "Luka, try moving a bit closer to Adrien. Try to make it as natural as possible, pretend like I'm not even here."

Luka moved closer to Adrien, and he could sense that Adrien had tensed up a bit, which was unusual.

"Relax Adrien, I don't bite... unless you want me to." Luka half-joked.