Date?

LUKA POV:

Later That Night:

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this stupid date..." I thought to myself as I stood on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant that we'd be dining at tonight.

The streets were still wet from the light rain shower that had taken place about an hour ago, so the concrete beautifully reflected the light from the street lamps, lighting up the entire street with a golden hue.

The restaurant had many chairs and tables placed outside with a huge, orange canopy sitting above to protect the furniture from any rain. The front of the restaurant had many windows, allowing any pedestrians to have a look inside at the setup. It wasn't a very fancy restaurant, but it was still an aesthetically pleasing place to look at.

I was standing underneath the huge canopy as I waited for the others, not wanting to get wet if the rain decided to suddenly start back up again. I was the first one there, but I guess that I did arrive a bit early. After Adrien had told me that Chloe was coming I felt a small sense of relief. The more people that came the better, because having to be stuck at a table alone with Lila seemed like torture. It wasn't that I disliked her per say, I just didn't like her in the way that I knew she wanted me to: romantically.

"Luka! Hi!"

I turned and saw Lila excitedly approaching me. She was wearing a simple light orange dress with a white purse hanging from her right shoulder. Her hair was in a half-up half-down style, and she wore a huge smile on her face as she looked up at me.

"I'm so happy that you agreed to this! I mean, I like you a lot but I didn't think that you felt the same way, you know? But when you agreed to come to this date I was a little shocked but I think that..." Lila just went on and on. She talked so fast that I could barely understand what she was saying. She then got closer to me, looping her arm with mine. "When did you start to have feelings for me, Luka?"

I glanced down at the brunette girl. When I looked into her eyes I didn't feel a thing, and the empty feeling was so pronounced that I couldn't ignore it. I looked away from her, remembering the promise that I'd made to Adrien. Just get through this date, and I'll never have to do this again.

"I don't really... um..." I said uncertainly as I put my free hand into one of the front pockets of my black jeans. I began looking around the empty street, trying to find a way to stall so that I wouldn't have to answer Lila's question, and tell her that I did not in fact like her, I only came on this date because of Adrien's adorable pleading earlier. It was then that I saw them, Adrien and Chloe walking down the street, and I heaved a relieved sigh.

Chloe was wearing a yellow shirt with a black and white striped skirt. Her hair was down and curled, and she had on a black, crossbody purse.

Adrien... he looked amazing every time I saw him, but he looked especially good tonight. He was dressed in all black. Black pants, black shirt, and black shoes. His hair was parted to one side and was curled a bit as it framed his face perfectly. He looked absolutely stunning in all black.

It was then that a certain cat-themed hero surfaced in my mind. "Hmm..." I thought to myself .

Adrien and Chloe were walking down the street together, arms linked as they were talking about something that I couldn't hear because they were still too far away. If you didn't know any better, you'd think that the two of them were siblings, they were extremely close with each other and had similar features... but then again they did consider each other as sibling, even if they weren't actually related. They both looked great, especially tonight, but my eyes were mainly focused on Adrien.