Front Page

Luka POV:

I walked at a steady pace away from the Agreste mansion, on my way back home... or so I thought until my feet began to carry me in a completely different direction. I didn't know where I was going but I just needed time to think to myself, and to get both my thoughts and emotions under control as they were currently spiraling out of control.

The experience that I'd just had with Adrien's father was unlike anything I ever had to go through. He took one look at me, and instantly decided that I was unfit to be around Adrien. Of course I won't stop seeing Adrien as long as Adrien is ok with having me around, but everything that Mr. Agreste had said stung nonetheless. He's the father of the person I love, so his opinion of me matters no matter what, right?

I sigh in frustration as I put my hands in my pockets and lift my head to look around the dark streets of Paris. Streetlights line the streets, giving me a bit of light. It's also quiet without a car or person in sight, leaving me completely alone with my thoughts.

DING!

I hear my phone chime, alerting me that I'd just gotten a message. I take it out of my back pocket, and I couldn't stop the small smile that unconsciously spread across my face when I saw that the message was from Adrien:

Adrien: Hey... Are you ok?
Adrien: I'm sorry about my dad, he can be a real pain sometimes...

It was a miracle with the way my mood began to lift, just by reading these messages. Adrien was checking on me... He messaged me first even though I promised to text him later when I got home, but I'm definitely not complaining. I liked talking to him no matter what, and I found his concern to be so adorable and sweet. I wasted no time in replying:

Me: I'm fine, Adrien. I was just in shock
Me: But thanks for your concern, I feel better just knowing I'm on your mind (¯ ³¯)♡

A minute passed before Adrien replied back, and I had to hold back a chuckle, thinking about how flusterd he might be.

Adrien: You're too much....
Adrien: But what are you doing? I told you to text me when you made it home ~(>_<~)

Me: I didn't forget
Me: But I'm not at home yet, pretty boy

Adrien: Where are you?

Me: If I tell you will you come see me? (>ᴗ•)

Adrien: Luka.
Adrien: We just saw each other not even 20 minutes ago...

Me: And I'm already having Adrien withdrawals
Me: Save me (╥_╥)

Adrien: You'll be okay (¬_¬)

Me: Admit it, you miss me already
Me: That's why you're messaging me, right?

I sat down on a nearby bench as I waited for Adrien to respond. The three dots at the bottom of the screen, showing that he's typing, kept appearing and disappearing. It was amusing for me to picture him in his room trying to figure out how to respond to my playful teasing.

Adrien: If I admit to that, the teasing from you would never end...

Me: I'll never stop teasing you, even if you don't admit it (=^ ◡ ^=)

Adrien: ( ̄ω ̄;)
Adrien: You didn't answer my question from earlier
Adrien: Where are you?