Conditions

3rd POV:

Viperion gazed down at the cat-themed hero lying underneath him, the light coming through the wide-open balcony doors filled the room. Viperion didn't know how they ended up in this situation. All he could remember was trying to protect Chat from Queen Dieheart earlier, and the rest couldn't be remembered.

Chat's heart was still pounding in his chest from the sudden realization of his true feelings for Viperion. He couldn't say anything... all he could do was silently stare up at him, the person that he was in love with. He was still in shock.

Viperion slowly leaned down, bringing his face closer to Chat's. He stopped once his face was just a few inches away, and Chat didn't move a single muscle out of curiosity of what would happen next.

Viperion then, in a low and playful tone said, "I don't know what happened... but if this was your attempt at getting me in bed with you, you could've just asked..."

Chat rolled his eyes. He pushed Viperion away and sat upright on the bed, but he couldn't hide the blush that was now on his face.

Viperion chuckled as he held out both of his hands to him. Chat took them and Viperion helped him to stand up.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist messing with you a bit. But tell me what happened. How were you able to break the spell that she put on me?" Viperion asked.

"Ummm....." Chat said nervously as he glanced down at Viperion's hands, which were still holding onto his. "I-.... Ummm.... I-"

"-AH!"

Chat Noir's words were interrupted by the sound of Ladybug yelling from down the hall. Both Chat and Viperion quickly glanced over at the door, and then at each other.

"Let's go!" Viperion said as he began to run out of the hotel room, taking Chat with him as they remained hand-in-hand with each other.

They followed the faint sounds of Ladybug fighting with Queen Dieheart all the way to the end of the hallway. They entered a big storage room and saw Ladybug on the floor as Queen Dieheart was approaching her.

"Get back!" Chat shouted as he jumped in front of Ladybug and swung his baton, hitting Queen Dieheart and knocking her back. He then knelt down and lifted Ladybug, sitting her upright.

"Sorry we took so long." Chat told her.

She glanced over and saw Viperion fighting with the villain. Her eyes then lit up with excitement. "Chat... does this mean that you...?"

Chat nodded, not being able to hold back the smile that had spread across his face.

"Does he know?" Ladybug asked as Chat helped her to stand up. "Did you tell him?"

Chat quickly pulled his friend out of the way as Queen Dieheart had tried to launch an attack at them.

"Thanks..." Ladybug said, holding onto Chat so not to fall over.

"Don't mention it, but maybe it would be smarter to talk about my love life after we've taken down the villain?"

Ladybug smiled and nodded her head.

Viperion saw them from across the room. He was too far away to hear what they were saying, but he saw how Ladybug was holding onto Chat Noir. They were both smiling, and Viperion tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"What's going on with them..?" He asked himself.

"I think I know how to take her down." Ladybug said to Chat as they both made their way over to Viperion while dodging attacks.