Is It Love?

3rd POV:

"Chat Noir... what are you doing...?" Ladybug asked as Chat turned back around to face her.

He crossed his arms and said, "I trust that Viperion is able to handle Queen Dieheart until we find him, but the faster you explain yourself the faster we'll be able to meet up with him."

Ladybug sighed and threw her arms up in defeat. "Okay, fine!"

"I'm listening..."

Ladybug put her hands on her hips and said, "Adrien.... I've only known that you were Chat Noir for about 2 weeks.... Before that I had no idea, I swear."

"And how did you find out?"

"Well... I don't really know..... Ever since I became the guardian of the miracle box I've become more observant somehow... and eventually I just realized who you really were." Ladybug said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. "I noticed the similarities between Chat Noir and Adrien and once I put everything together, I was sure that you had to be Adrien behind the mask..."

Chat Noir looked down at the floor for a few seconds as he processed everything. "You know who I am... but I still have no idea who you are..."

"Honestly, it's probably for the best. As the new guardian of the miracle box, its better if I keep my identity a secret from everyone, even you..."

Chat understood where his partner was coming from, so he didn't even try to argue with her on the matter. But there was one last thing that he had to be sure of.

"So... that means that you know right? That Adrien.... That I was the one in love with you?"

Ladybug hesitated for a few seconds before nodding her head. "Yes, I know. And I also know that.... It's in the past because now... you don't feel the same way, do you?... you've found someone new and I'm happy for you."

"Someone new....?" Chat said as he looked back up at her.

"You need to stop denying it, Chat. I've know for a while that you've developed feelings for Viperion." Ladybug told him as she put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "And whether it's love or just a small crush... there's definitely something there. Every time he comes around I can see a spark in your eyes, a spark that wasn't there when you used to like me."

"But... I know that it won't work out between him and I. We can't even get to know each other properly in fear that we'll find out each other's secret identities and... what if what happened to me and you happens to me and Viperion? What if-"

"-Chat Noir!" Ladybug laughed, "Calm down... I know that things didn't work out between us, but that doesn't mean that you have to be afraid of loving someone new. You're focusing on all of the negatives when there are so many positives. Besides... you may be surprised of the outcome if you just admit to your feelings."

Chat took a deep breath and nodded his head slowly as Ladybug reached over and unlocked the door. She opened it and said, "Now... speaking of Viperion, don't you think that he might be needing our help right about now?"

Chat Noir's eyes went wide as he realized that their conversation had lasted longer than intended. "You're right, let's go!"

Ladybug giggled as Chat Noir ran past her and into the hallway. She followed, and they ran side by side down the hall in the direction of the door that they'd come through earlier. Once there they could hear that it was silent on the other side, so all of Queen Dieheart's 'servants' must've given up on trying to get through.

Chat Noir began to remove the chair from in front of the door so that they could get through, but just then Ladybug heard the sound of running. She turned and saw Sabrina coming towards them.