Photo Shoot

3rd POV:

The Next Day:

It was a Monday afternoon, and everyone was at school. It was currently lunch time and Marinette, Kagami, Nino and Alya were all seated at their usual table in the lunch room by the window.

"How do you think you did on the biology test earlier?" Alya asked Marinette before taking a sip of her soda.

Mari tilted her head. "Um... I think that I did ok, it wasn't hard."

"Sounds like you did a lot better than me." Nino complained with an unhappy expression. "I don't remember learning about anything that was on that test, I guessed on almost every question!"

"Nino.... It was an open-note test..." Mari said to him. Alya face palmed herself without a single word.

"I didn't have any of the notes! I just know that I failed..." Nino told Mari as he lowered his head in defeat.

Alya rubbed her boyfriend's back sympathetically as Luka walked over and sat down at the table, a worried expression on his face as he looked around the big lunchroom.

Mari looked over at him. "Luka?"

He looked to her and sighed. "Did Adrien not come to school today?... I haven't seen him all day."

"We definitely saw him in class earlier." Said Kagami.

Luka looked down at his phone. "He's not replying to any of my messages, I don't know where he is."

Luka and Adrien had recently started walking to the lunchroom together. Luka would go and meet Adrien outside of his class, and they'd arrive at lunch together, but when Luka had gone to get him that day he wasn't there.

"That's why you seem so worried today?" Mari said to him as she rested her elbows on the lunch table.

Kagami leaned back in her chair. "He looks more like a lovesick puppy to me."

"That's because he is one." Chloe said as she strutted over, sat down next to Luka and turned to him. "What did you and Adrien do after you left the restaurant? Hmm?"

"Restaurant? What restaurant?" Alya asked as she turned away from Nino to look at Chloe.

Chloe dismissively waved her hand. "Oh, it's such a long story... but long story short, Luka went on a date with that.... Thing..."

Chloe gestured across the lunchroom at Lila, and Nino began laughing. "You called Lila a 'thing'?!"

"Well she's hardly a decent human being. Believe it or not, you guys are much more tolerable than she is."

"Chloe... was that a compliment?" Marinette asked.

Chloe crossed her arms. "Hmph... hardly. I'm just simply stating facts. Lila is utterly ridiculous."

"Are we going to ignore the fact that Chloe just said that Luka went on a date... with Lila of all people?" Kagami pointed out.

Luka cringed. "Don't remind me... I'd rather forget about it..."

"Yes but it was hardly a date, Luka. Adrien and I was there to protect you from the hideous beast." Chloe explained as she checked her perfectly manicured nails.

Nino broke out into another laughing fit. "Hideous beast! Hahaha!"

Luka looked back at his phone to see if Adrien had texted him back or not, but there was nothing. Marinette could see the expression on his face, a mixture of disappointment and worry.