Chapter 3.Agreement

MORNING ARRIVES..

The information I need has finally arrived,I opened the envelop and read the information about Liam..

Lysander liam Manoban
17 yrs old
Thai,
The only heir of the Manoban empire on thailand..smart and good kid.
Blood type: O
Mother: chittip Manoban
Father:Marco Manoban
Aunt:shin rye Park Manoban
He Studied at St. Andrews International School Bangkok.
His parents are busy on their business..He have a Good record in their school..
He speaks thai,English,Japanese,korean,and french..
Favorite color:Yellow
Favorite food:gamjatang,pad ka pow and tempura..
He loves photography,dancing and basketball..

I'm impressed on liam's information.I smirk this is Perfect.He is perfect..Now I've decided to pursue my plan.I smiled widely.Then stand up and made my way to the door..I would like to form an agreement on liam..I excitedly walk faster to the black room..I opened the door and Lock my gazed to the boy sitting tied on the chair..I faked my Good mood and Speak to him.

"I see!! you're awaked now!"He looked at me and replied back "Actually ma'am I didn't sleep at all" I pity him,dark circle under her eyes."I'm sorry,I have to do this! I'm not sure yet if you're a good guy so we have to tie you up" he smiled at me "it's ok ma'am,if I were you I would do the same"politely said.
I cleared my throat and said
"So,I already called your aunt and already done reading information about you.. you're cleared".He smiled again and looked at me like he was saying i told you so..
"So what now ma'am?Am I allowed to go now?" He asked.
"Actually yes,But can I have a moment of your time?I just have a matter to discuss with you." he nodded..so,I told my people to untie him..When he's released from the tie.I told him to just follow me behind..

Liam's p.o.v

I am glad that miss I.U finally set me free,But we talked to her office about her problem and I decided to help her..I am here now in my room,Yes! You read it right.. in my room because after I agreed to help her she show me my room here in the academy.. There's a clothes ready for me to used in the top of the Bed..I just came out in the bathroom when I noticed it..
"Ok liam, tomorrow will be a new adventure for you!New environment". I decided to sleep to win my strength back.I haven't sleep after the happenings last night so I feel weak..I closed my eyes and after a while I'm now in the deep slumber..

I knocked liam's room to checked if he's fine and just to give him his new phone,just in cased he wants to call his aunt.I call his name few times but he is not answering..so i grab the doorknob and opened the door..I found him sleeping in his bed,he looks like a baby.sleeping so peacefully..I smiled and decide to let him rest..I turn around then leave..
Tomorrow I will present him to the girls so I have to arrange everything needed now...It will be a long day for me...

SUNDAY 7AM....

Jen P.O.V

The sun rays hits my face so I decided to woke up now,I saw at my clock on the table it's 7am..I am still bothered by what happened last night..

Flashback

Last night,when i woke up at 10pm in the evening because I need to pee.so I did go to the bathroom to do my business,when i'm done I stepped outside the veranda located in my room to catch some fresh air..I saw that there's a silhouette in the garden not far from our building..then afterwards There's another silhouette joined the latter..looks like they are hugging..I try to recognize them but I can't.. I'm curious,what are they doing? Especially in this type of hour..when I decided to go down to see,The silhouette's were gone..hmm that's weird I say..I shrug my shoulder then go back inside my room.."ohh well,If who they are,I hope they don't get caugh". I mumble caugh go back to sleep...

Flashback ends.

I get up from my bed and go to bathroom to take a bath..me and my friends will be going to meet at the tea house today..so i must be hurry..
After 30 minutes I go out from the bathroom then go straight to my wardrobe and picked clothes for me to wear..I will just wear dress because it's sunday..no school today so it's perfect..I fixed myself in the mirror.when I'm contented on my looks,I hurriedly go out on my room and made my way to the secret tea house..