Chapter 39: Students presentation

The presentation from the students of A.G.H will begin at 7pm.

Class 1-A will be the first to show their performance,So Liam,somi,solar and hwasa are already at the back stage waiting for the emcee to call their names..

The emcee started to greet the audience and explaining to them what event are they going to expect for tonight..

"Guys are you ready to watch the performance Now??" The emcee asked.
The crowd replied "yes"..
"Ok now! I will present you Solar from class 1-A!!" The emcee said.

Solar show herself to the crowd,
The music began to play so solar immediately dance..

Solar gained a around of applause from the crowd as she was done doing her performance..

Next is somi,somi was so nervous..so liam help somi to relax and give an encouragement words to somi..
The emcee called somi's name so she
Immediately go to the stage and present her performance..

Just like solar,somi also received an applause from the crowd..

Next is hwasa,Hwasa walked sexily infront of the stage and dance sensually..
All of the boys on the crowd goes wild,enjoying hwasa's dance..
While some of the girls was speechless and the others was feeling embarrass.

Hwasa was done dancing but still the mens from the crowd still can't get over..

Lastly it's liam performance..
The emcee introduced Liam to be their special student..
The stage suddenly turn dark,liam walked in the center of the stage then the spotlight pointed at him..

The music starts to play,
Liam dance to the music..the crowd was starstruck to Liam's dance..
The girls become interested on liam..
They begun to scream loudly when liam's abs is accidentally shown..

Jennie and her friends was watching infront of the stage to show their support to class 1-A..
Jennie was amazed on liam's dance but she got mad while hearing what the girls scream next.

"Oh My God! Who is he?? He's so hot!"

"Kyahhh!!! Marry me!"

"Be my boyfriend"

"Be mine"

"I love you! Let's get married!"

"Give me your number oppa"

"I'm willing to be your girlfriend"

"Oppa you're so hot!"

Jennie rolled her eyes and flip her hair..She stop herself from saying that Liam was her man..
Her friends remind jennie to relax and ignore them..

Liam's solo performance was done..He made a bow and start to made his way back to the backstage..

The women's become sad and shouts
"Oppa! Don't leave us!"

"Oppa stay!"

"Oppa what's your name!"

"Oppa!!! Come back!!"

The emcee calm the crowd by saying that oppa will comeback later with their last dance number so the crowd become calm..

"To those who wants to see handsome oppa longer you can just visit the maid café tomorrow,he is there all day! You also have a chance to talk to him if you're lucky!" The emcee informed.

"What is his name??" The girl from the front shouted.

"He's name is Liam" the emcee replied.

Jennie wants to slap the emcee but restraint herself,jennie thought that Maybe the emcee was just helping them to gained more customers..

After 5 minutes the emcee announced that liam,somi,solar and hwasa will present their last dance..

So the crowd focus their attention to the dancers..

Liam and somi show their self first,
Liam was wearing a long sleeve polo shirt with two unbutton buttons while somi was wearing a sexy outfit..Liam will dance alternately with somi,solar and hwasa..

Liam and somi just dance a normal sexy dance..They end their partner dance with somi pushing liam just to be catch by solar..

Solar catch liam when somi pushed him,solar hug liam from behind..solar unbutton Liam's polo shirt completely..liam body was fully shown to the crowd..
The girls wildly scream..

Solar and liam do a semi bachata dance..
a sensual dance..where normally two bodies attached to each other but they changed it.. instead of their bodies who are attached to each other,they made it only their foreheads to become less sensual..They dance while liam is holding solar's waist while doing a hip roll..

Jennie doesn't like this of course,her face turn sour..She keep glaring at them until their dance ends..

Next will hwasa and liam partner dance..
Hwasa steal liam from somi..she removed Liam's polo shirt..

Jennie didn't expect this, She was against it..Now Liam's is half naked on top of the stage..She madly stamped her feet..The crowd scream more loudly and wildly..

Hwasa is dancing sensually on liam,Liam didn't do anything just standing there while hwasa is rolling her hips while straddling Liam's leg..then did a booty dip infront of liam..The mens on the crowd gulp hard.They wish that the one who are on the stage right now was them...

The hot performance of hwasa and liam was ended..

Jennie immediately go to the backstage to meet liam..her friends follow her..

The emcee announced that the next performance will be coming from class 1-B which is a Play Romeo and Juliet..

After class 1-B set their stage they begun to do the play..

The crowd didn't enjoy it much but they also received an applause for their efforts..

Next will be Band performance for class 1-C..

The crowd starts to jump and sing along to the songs played by the band..

Everyone attend at A.G.H school festival continues to having fun and enjoying the events of the festival,until it's over and everyone must return home..