chapter 38: School festival day 1

The school festival is an event that A.G.H academy celebrates every year,Where the students from all grades plan things for everyone to have fun..There are performance,food stands, Booths etc.
One of the best-known event is Beauty pageant.. Although the festival is organized mainly for the students to blow off steam and have fun,it also offers the opportunity for many students from different kind of academies make themselves known and gain some popularity..

SCHOOL FESTIVAL EVENTS

Class 1-A Dance number
Class 1-B- Play
Class 1-C- musical performance
haunted house
Beauty pageant
Maid café
Singing competition
Fireworks display
Partner dance

All students of from the A.G.H academy was busy with their own Booths..

The maid café is popular because the top students and liam are there!
Liam,Bam and the dork's are dressed up like a Butlers while the girls are dressed up like a cute maid..

Solar and somi are standing in the entrance of the café..they are the one who will greet and welcome the customers..

"Hi ladies,May i take your orders please??" Liam asked the ladies on table 1.smiling cutely.

The ladies shyly smiled at liam and gave their orders..

"Ok ladies,Just wait a moment please!" Liam answered then take his leave..

Jennie, Rosé,joy and Irene prepare the orders..

"Here liam, It's all ready!" Rosé said.
"Thanks Roseanne" liam replied then get the orders and put it on the tray then delivered it quickly..

"Here are your orders ladies,Enjoy!" Liam politely said and give them a wink.

The girls immediately squeal when liam leave..

"Omg he's cute!" The girl 1 said.
"Yeah! I forgot to asked his name!" The girl 2 said.
"Let's asked him later" the girl 3 said.

Bam take the order of table 2.

"Hi ladies,can i take your order please?" Bam said.

"Umm are you friends with that guy??" The girl 1 asked and point at liam at table 3.

Bam looked at liam way,
"Yeah! He's my Bestfriend.." bam answered.

"What is his name??" The girl 2 asked.

"He's name is Liam,So ladies can i have your order please" bam replied.

"I will have 1 slice of red velvet cake and a cup of latte please!" The girl 3 said.

"Mine is a slice of strawberry cake and a cup of americano" the girl 2 said.

"mine is a cup of cappuccino and cookies..And please kindly tell your Bestfriend to serve it for us?? " the girl 1 said.

Bam rub his nape,
"Ok ladies! Wait a moment please" bam replied then immediately leave..

When bam reached the counter he immediately give the orders to irene then talked to liam..

"Bro! Table 2 have a request for you" bam said
"What is it??" Liam replied.
"They want you to serve their orders instead" bam said.
"Huh?!" Liam reacted.
"Well! I also don't know why but just do it bro.." bam said.
"Uh okay!" Liam replied.

So when the orders are ready liam immediately get it and delivered.
Irene curiously looked at bam.
"Uhh! That's table 2 request.. Don't asked me why because i don't know the answer!" Bam explained.

Irene: "...."

Liam is currently serving the orders of table 2..

"Hi Liam..My name is Jessica"
"Hi my name is Mary"
"My name is selena"
The girls introduced themselves..