chapter 47: promise ring

It's been a week since Liam's family attend the court of appeal for Nancy's case..Since liam requested to his father to have pity on Nancy,
they decided to lessen the imprisonment of Nancy to 5 years..while in woo bin case since he committed many crimes he is sentence a life imprisonment with no bailed...he already put in jail when he recovered from his wound..

Within those week passed,The principal already announced to the students why liam suddenly transfer to their academy..The students truly understand why the principal have to keep it a secret..Even though some students are against the idea of merging A.G.H to A.B.H,they have no choice but to accept it..

The principal secured to them that the All boys High have a good records and the students can be trusted..

Liam's friends are sad especially jennie because liam's 3 months due date of staying in the Academy is nearly ends..They also understand liam reasons for keeping it to them.

Liam promise to his friends that he will stay in touch with them..He will continue to hangout with them even though he's not studying at the academy anymore..
So his friends feel relieved and enjoy the last week of liam at the academy..

Liam and jennie are currently on the top of the hill where liam takes jennie on their first date..

Liam's target is to show Jennie the night view on the top of the hill which jennie didn't have a chance to see when they go there last time..

"Wow! The view here is even more beautiful at night Lili!" Jennie honestly said.

"Yeah,Beautiful" liam replied,while looking at jennie.

Jennie suddenly glanced at liam and found out that liam is staring at her.

"Yaahh! Stop staring at me like that Lili" jennie said.blushing

"Why babe?! I love staring at you!" Liam softly replied.

Jennie stared at liam straight into his eyes,

"You know what you're eyes is beautiful..You're only allowed to look at me like that okay?! Because i will poked your beautiful eyes if you tried to do it to somebody else" jennie said.

"Mhm,got it babe!" Liam said.

"Well, babe now that I think about it,I didn't know much about you! Can you tell me more about yourself?!" Jennie asked.

"Ok babe!" Liam replied then stand up properly infront of jennie..
"My name is Lysander Liam Manoban,17 years old.I'm a thai,I was born in Thailand.
My mother is chitthip Manoban
My father is Marco brüschweiler Manoban.
I don't have any siblings,
I love photography and basketball
My hobbies is dancing
And My girlfriend's name is jennie ruby jane kim" liam said.

Jennie smiled at liam's introduction
Especially when he include her name..

"Okay i have a question to you! How many ex girlfriends do you have?!" Jennie asked.

Liam smiled and answered
"I don't have one"

Jennie frowned.
"Seriously?!" Jennie seriously asked.

"Yes, I'm not kidding Nini..I don't have any ex girlfriends because ever since i was a kid I've been in love with the chubby cheeks i meet at the park 10 years ago! And promise to myself that she will be my one and last girlfriend" Liam honestly confess.

Jennie feel touched about Liam's confession..
She secretly smiled and pretended that she doesn't know who is he talking about..
She asked
"Who is she??"

"I am staring at her now!" Liam answered while staring at jennie.

Jennie show her gummy smiled to liam..
Liam move closer to jennie then hugged her..