chapter 26: favorite oppa

@ Manoban Empire

The CEO of M.E called his secretary on his office..The secretary immediately came.

"Sit down jiyong!" Marco said.
The secretary immediately sit down..
"Jiyong,I want you to go to korea and meet my brother minho manoban!
He will tell you the further details" marco instructed.

"Understood sir!" Jiyong replied.
"Take this with you! I want you to do anything to make this successful! with your ability i know you can do it.." Marco politely said and give him the cheque.
The secretary take the cheque to his boss hands.

"Yes sir! I will not let you down!" Jiyong assuredly said.
Marco manoban smiled and said
"I know you won't! Now go to the rooftop, The helicopter is waiting for you there."
"Right away sir!" Jiyong replied,

He bowed his head and take his leave immediately..

After the secretary leave,marco called his brother minho and inform him that he already send his secretary there in korea..

------

Liam is currently in their mansion with Bambam,his bestfriend.
They are playing games in tge game room.

"Bro how about let's hangout in the bar we used to go?" Bambam suggest,
"Nah! I don't want to go there again,Jennie won't like that!" Liam replied.
Bambam curiously look at liam.
"Who's jennie bro?"bambam asked.
"Remember the girl i told you about?! She's that girl.I found her Bam!" Liam confessed.
"Oh you mean that girl! Wow congrats bro..so how is she? Is she beautiful?" Bambam excitedly asked.
Liam pause the game and take his phone out..
"Yeah,she is beautiful!" Liam sweetly said.
"Wow! That's interesting..I want to meet this girl!" Bambam said.
"Hey,Back off bro! She's mine..I'm already courting her!" Liam replied.shooting bam a glare..

Bambam chuckled,
"Relax bro! I won't take her from you,I just want to meet this beauty who captured the heart of manoban!" Bambam explained.

"You will meet her!
you come with me in korea" liam decided.
"Ohh i like that! I know my parents will not going to asked further questions if i am with you!" Bambam excitedly said..
"It's decided then! You will come with me in korea on friday!" Liam informed.
"Hell yeah!" Bambam agreed.

South korea

At the same time in korea,
Jennie was never felt this bored in class in her entire life..
Liam was absent for 4days now,
The students are wondering why is liam absent.They also feel lonely and worried Because they don't see liam's presence..

The boring class ends,Jennie and her friends are about to go out when there's a student approach jennie..

"Miss Jennie there's someone looking at you outside the gate!" Naomi inform jennie.Jennie frowned.
"Who?" Jennie curiously asked.
"He didn't tell me his name but he told me to tell you that He is your favorite oppa" naomi said.
Jennie, Rosé and Irene widen their eyes..Jennie gasp and excitedly thank naomi,she even holds Naomi hand..
"Thank you naomi" jennie said politely..Naomi blushed while jennie is holding her hand..
"You're welcome miss jennie!" Naomi shyly replied..

Jennie suddenly run faster outside..
Jennie's friend unbelievably look at each other!
"What happen to jennie??" Nayeon asked.
"He's back!" Irene said.
"Yeah! The dog is back!" Rosé savagely said..
"Who's back?" Joy curiously asked

Irene and Rosé let out a heavy sigh,
"Jennie's first love interest" Irene answered..
The girls gasp loudly..
"Oh my gosh! What about liam?" Solar asked.still in shocked..
"This is bad! Liam must know this!" Jisoo uttered then take her phone to immediately chat liam..

"Guys! Go to our secret hideout,we will make an emergency meeting without jennie..wait for us there! Me and rosé will checked jennie outside" irene commanded..
The girls agreed and take their leave.Rosé and irene also make their move.

"Kai oppa!" Jennie shouted while running..
Kai looked at jennie and his lips form a smile..
Jennie jumps on kai,kai catch her..
"Yahh! Oppa i missed you" jennie starts.
"I missed you too my jennie!" Kai replied.

jennie looked up and asked
"When did you came back?"
Kai smiled and replied
"Yesterday,I came straight here after I'm done talking to uncle gong yoo!"

"Oh is that so! It's good you decided to came and see me!" Jennie said pouting.kai chuckled and pinch Jennie's cheek..
"Of course,I wanted to see how much you've grown up!" Kai meaningfully said then look at jennie's body.
Jennie didn't have an idea that kai words have a deep meaning..

She innocently answered
"Yah! Of course I'm grown up now! See I got taller!"
Kai smirked at jennie's stupidity..
"Yeah! I can see that! You become more beautiful too!" Kai complimented.
Jennie blushed from kai compliments.
"You become more handsome too!" Jennie shyly replied.

"Are you free this Saturday?!" Kai suddenly asked.
"Uhmm no! Why oppa?" Jennie asked.
"How about let's go out this Saturday??" Kai suggest.jennie feel excited and replied immediately
"Yeah sure!"
"Great! Then I will pick you up on Saturday!" Kai informed.
"Ok oppa!" Jennie replied, flushing her signature gummy smile.

Kai suddenly caress Jennie's face and move his face closer to jennie..Jennie automatically closed her eyes.
Kai smirked,he was just going to pretend kissing her because nancy is taking their pictures..

Kai didn't plan to kissed jennie yet so his lips landed at the end of jennie's lips..

"I have to go now jen,I will see you on Saturday!" Kai suddenly said.
Jennie opened her eyes,
"O-ok oppa!"jennie stutteredly replied.
Kai secretly smirk and said
"Ohh gave me your number jen!
Let's chat and call each other sometimes!"
Jennie immediately type her number on kai's phone..
Kai hugged jennie one last time and Jennie hugged kai back..

Nancy was done capturing jennie and kai intimate moment,she immediately leave the place she was hiding with a victorious smile on her lips..

Nancy already knew that liam is courting jennie because she accidentally heard it when jisoo telling it to the dorks..
Nancy also knows that jennie will be kai's fiancee since kai is her half brother..So he talked to his half brother and made a perfect plan..

"Let's see how Liam's react to this jennie!" Nancy uttered and laughed evily..