chapter 42: psycho abductor

Jennie meet momo and the others infront of the academy..

"Did you find liam?!" Jennie immediately asked,

"Negative! We are still waiting for jeongyeon and seulgi" momo replied.

Jennie felt weakly sat in the bench,
She held his head and pull her hair..
Rosé and jennie caressed jennie's back..

Jeongyeon and seulgi finally arrived,they are running fast..

"Guys! We have an information about liam!" Jeongyeon said panting hard.

"Pali!! pali! Tell us!" Jisoo commanded.

Seulgi breath out deeply and said
"According to the girl we talked to,she said that liam was with 6 mens..The girl said that it looks like liam was hesitant to come with them.. There's 2 people holding him.. restraint him to moved."

They gasp..
"Oh my gosh! They kidnap liam!!" Nayeon exclaimed..

Jennie cried..
"Hey! We will find liam..We will find a way to find him okay?!" Irene said.
Jennie just cried out..
Rosé continue to caress Jennie's back..

"I wondered why liam didn't fight them! He's a black belter in karate.." bambam said.

"Maybe they said something to liam to prevented him to fight them.." Chewy replied.

"That's possible.." momo added.

"i will just going to call uncle minho and report this!" Bambam said.

"Ok" jisoo replied.

Bambam called Liam's uncle..

While bambam is talking to Liam's uncle jennie phone rang..
Jennie wipe her tears and immediately answered the phone expecting it would be liam.

"Hello?"

"Yes dad?"

"Ok dad!"

"Bye dad! I love you too"

Jennie informed them that she have to go home because her dad wants to talked to her..

"Ok jen,We will informed you if we find more clues okay?" Irene said.
"Ok guys thank you!" Jennie replied..

They all looked at jennie worriedly.

After jennie left,They decided to go back to the dorm and plan something..
The event cannot be postponed so they decided that someone will assist the organizers and the others will joined finding clue about Liam..

@The old house

Liam can't see anything because he was blindfolded and his hands are tied..he just assumed that they reached their destination since the van stopped..

Chanyeol grab Liam's arms and pull him out from the van.
They grab liam inside the old house..

"He's here now princess" Chanyeol said.

"Ok.Tie him there!" Nancy replied.then point at the handcuffs connected in the chain..

Chanyeol friends begin to tie Liam's up..They put handcuffs on liam's wrist and then to his legs..

"Hey let me go!! What is this!!" Liam said then shaked his hands and legs..

"Leave!!" nancy commanded when they're done..

Nancy begin to move closer to liam
and caress his face..
"You're home my darling!"

Liam eyes widened,
"Miss! Let me go!"

Nancy smelled Liam's neck..
"Stop that!" Liam said.

"Miss let me go,my girlfriend is waiting for me..please i want to see jennie!" Liam added.