chapter 36: shocking revelation

Jennie woke up feeling happy about what happen last night..

Flashback..

Liam kissed jennie passionately, Jennie closed her eyes and responded to Liam's kissed..she wrapped her arms into Liam's neck while liam is on her waist..
Liam deepen the kissed,he licked jennie's lips asking a permission to go in..Jennie open her mouth to let Liam's tongue inside..Liam insert his tongue on jennie's mouth..Their tongue met,Liam explore every corner of jennie's mouth..Jennie moaned..
Liam hands travel on jennie's back,he squeeze jennie's waist softly..liam carry jennie without breaking the kiss and put her down in her bed..
Liam leave jennie's lips and kissed jennie's neck next..he sucked her skin, Jeannie moaned Liam's nickname..
"Mmmm Lili"..his buddy become hard when he heard jennie moaned his nickname.. That's when liam stopped..
He get up immediately..Jennie looked at liam curiously..
"Nini I'm sorry,we need to stop this now before I couldn't control myself and take you right now!" Liam said while panting..
Even though Jennie felt disappointed
she can't help but to admired liam,she admired liam self control..
"Ok Lili!" Jennie replied..
Liam kissed jennie's head goodnight.
Then liam walked out from jennie's room without turning his head back because he's afraid that he can't control himself to kissed jennie again..

Flashback ends..

Jennie caressed her lips and smile sweetly..She immediately get up and take her morning shower..She decided to chat Rosé and irene..invite them to hangout..

After she's done fixing herself,she immediately go to Rosé room..
She knocked on Rosé room and Rosé open the door and let jennie in..

"So how's your date with liam yesterday??" Rosé start asking.

Jennie smiled sweetly..
"It's amazing,I enjoyed it a lot!" Jennie replied.

"Where did liam take you?? Is it in a luxurious restaurant??" Rosé curiously asked.

"Well,He didn't bring me to restaurant..He bring me to a beautiful place.. It's a picnic date actually.."

Rosé eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh! That's romantic..imagine having a picnic date with a handsome guy then eating under the tree and watch the sunset together! So perfect! Wow!" Rosé dreamily said.

"That's exactly what we did! Not only that,Take note liam cook the food we eat!" Jennie informed.

"Oh my gosh Jennie! Liam made a lot of effort! How perfect that is..kyaahh.. I'm so jealous.." Rosé squeal..

Jennie smiled widely.
"Yeah,I can't believe either how romantic liam could be" jennie said.

"Omoo..jen how long can you make Liam wait?! Answer him already!" Rosé convinced.

"I will Rosé! I am planning to properly answered him on the last day of the festival when he asked me to be his dance partner!" Jennie confessed..

"Wow! That's great jen.. I'm excited for you both..You two will be the best couple of the year!" Rosé excitedly said.

"You think so?" Jennie asked.

"Mhm, You're our queen bee and liam is the campus crush..You two are a perfect match.." Rosé explained.

Jennie gummy smile and replied
"Thanks Rosé"

"No problem,I'm just saying the truth..So let's go to Irene's room now!"

"Ok let's go" jennie agreed..