chapter 25: Silent investor

Bangkok, Thailand

Liam arrived at their mansion,
He's mother immediately greeted liam with a longing hug! Liam hugged his mother Back..

"I missed you my baby!" Mother manoban said,while hugging her son..
"I missed you too mom!" Liam replied.
"I'm sorry  baby if we don't have much time for you! We are just doing this for your bright future..I know you will understand" mother manoban explained.
"I know mom,I understand..but I need you and dad more than anything! I do have some bad times too and i need a parents beside me " Liam confessed.

Mother manoban got teary eyed,She hugged his son tight and responded
"I'm truly sorry son, promised we will make it up to you! Ok?"
"Ok mom! By the way Where's dad?!"
Liam curiously asked.
"He is in the study room baby!" Mother manoban replied and let go his son.

"I need to talked to him mom, Excuse me!" Liam said,Mother manoban nods and urge his son to go see his father!
"Ok go ahead"

Liam immediately go to the study room and knocked the door,
"Dad it's Me!" Liam said,
Father manoban shouts inside;
"Come in Liam!"
Liam opened the door and enter inside..father manoban greet liam a big hug!

"You've grown-up!" Father manoban said,while looking at liam from head to toe..
"Yeah dad,you didn't much notice about my growth because you and mom always been busy!" Liam said bitterly.
Father manoban got sad and feel guilty,he immediately sat on the chair suddenly feel weak..

Liam got guilty in a moment because he didn't meant to rebuked his father..

"I'm sorry dad! I didn't meant to say it!" Liam apologize.
Father manoban shook his head in disapproval..
"It's okay son,I understand you must be mad because we didn't have time for you! It's me who should say sorry to you my son.I'm so sorry.."father manoban honestly apologize,

"I understand that you are just doing if for my future! Mom said the same thing a while ago..I just missed you both so much that i would cry in the moment i saw you both..but dad don't forget you have a son who is longingly waited for you to go back home!" Liam sadly said.

Marco feels his son loneliness,he looked at liam sadly and waved his hand informing liam to come to him..

Liam being a daddy's boy he immediately approach his dad..they hugged each other..

"I'm sorry my boy! I promise from now on that Me and your mom will only focus on you!" Marco coax to his son..
"You don't have to do that Dad..I understand that our company is important for you because it was given to you by late grandpa! And someday i will inherit it so I want to learned how to runs a company dad! I want to be as amazing as you!"liam honestly said.

Marco feel proud of his son.
At his Young age he's showing eagerness to learned running a company..
Well,liam is a smart and good kid that any parents should be proud of..Liam is carrying the almighty king vibes that marco's late father has..a royal blood manoban..liam is the doppelganger of the late grandfather manoban..

He ruffles Liam's hair and happily said
"I'm proud of you my son! I will teach you everything you need to know!"
"Thanks Dad!" Liam replied..
"So anyway,tell me how's life in korea?!" Marco curiously asked his son.
Liam remembered jennie's father and flushed his sadly face..father manoban got worried and ask his son what's wrong..

Liam told his father everything happens,His father got furious when liam shared his encounter with father kim..

"Don't worry son! I will dig deeper information about the kim's..no one would treat my family like that!!" Marco furiously said,
"Ok dad thanks,but pleased don't do anything to jennie's father,I have a feeling that he is somewhat in troubled" liam pleaded to his father.

Marco manoban is so proud of his son,even though father kim treat his son like a trash..liam is still worried about father kim and still going to help him..

"Ok son! I promise I won't touched mr kim!" Marco assuredly said,
Liam smiled to his father and replied
"Thanks dad,Excuse me Dad I will just going to my room!"
"Ok son,and hey liam! I would like to meet this  jennie kim you're talking about!" Marco said and wink to his son meaningfully..
Liam smiled sweetly and replied

"Sure dad! Soon i will bring her to meet you and mom!"

-----

Liam is in his room when his phone beeps,he checked his phone and found that jennie texted..
He immediately replied it so that jennie wouldn't be worried..
Liam never forget to tell jennie how much he miss her and love her..
Liam also told jennie to wait for him..

He smiled while reading jennie's message saying she missed him too and come back soon..
He is about to type his replied when his Uncle is calling;

"Hello uncle??"

"Yes uncle,I already told it to Dad and he said he will also help me about it"

"Not yet uncle,I will checked it later!"

"Okay uncle, thanks for your help!"

"Sure uncle i will!"

"Yes uncle,see you after a week!"

"Bye uncle!"

Liam hang up the phone and immediately opened his laptop and checked his emails..

He got shocked about the details on mr kim company.. it's about to go down..
"Why? How did this happen?" Liam mumbled..
Liam thoughts that maybe there's a traitor inside Mr kim's company..
He continue to read other details..
He got mad while reading the information about Jennie's marriage..

Jennie was arrange married to kim jongin! They we're about to get married when jennie reached at the legal age!
That's 6 months from now..

"No! No! No!!! I won't allow it!" Liam furiously said..he carry his laptop and go back to the study room to inform this to his father..

The door absurdly opened wide,
Father manoban got startled a bit..
He glaced at the door and frowned when he saw how Liam's face flushed
Red due to angered,

"Why?! What happened??" Marco curiously asked,
"Dad i want you to read this!" Liam firmly said then show the information on his laptop..

After Mr manoban read the informations he come up with an idea..

"Leave it to me son! I know what exactly going to do!"
Marco seriously said to liam..

Liam nods his head in agreement
"Ok Dad! I will leave it to you!"