chapter 23 Father kim

Liam opened the door of the passenger  seat..

He carry jennie in bridal style,
Jennie grunts then suddenly vomit on liam's shirt..

Liam closed his eyes when he feels the warm liquid flows on his chest down into his abdomen..liam is sure that his shirt and jeans are already soaked of jennie's vomit..

He continue to walked inside, Jennie's maids approach them..He asks to bring basin and towel to jennie's room..the maids immediately comply Liam's command..They though it's their young lady's boyfriend..

Liam put Jennie on her bedroom,he take off Jennie's heels and put it down on the floor..

The maid came,he asks them politely to clean jennie's body and change her clothes..the maids nods their heads then move immediately..
Liam walked to jennie's bathroom to clean himself..

He take off his clothes then stepped inside the shower room..
After he take a shower,he grab the towel on the towel bar then wrapped it into his lower body..

He remembered he didn't have a extra clothes to wear so he just grab his boxers to put it on..
He reached the robe hanging on the rack then wear it on..
He stepped outside jennie's bathroom,
The maid is not there anymore.. Jennie is now wearing her pajama..

He walked closer to jennie and watched her sleeping..
"You're still beautiful even when you're sleeping" liam mumbled.
He caress jennie's face and jennie move closer to his touch..maybe because jennie feel his warm touch..

Jennie grunts when liam pull his hand,he is about to go to the guest room when jennie suddenly cried out in her sleep..liam immediately climb into Jennie's bedroom and hugged jennie..
"Shhhhhh it's fine,I am here!" Liam whispered..jennie unconsciously hug liam back afraid to let the warm body go.."Don't leave me again please" jennie mumble in her sleep..

"I won't,I promise!" Liam replied even though he knows that jennie won't hear it..he caress jennie's back and later on liam's heard jennie's snore..
He get up to removed the robe and tossed it on the floor then lye back into Jennie's side..since he promised jennie that he won't gonna leave,he decided to sleep beside jennie to take care of her just in case she cried again..later on liam liam followed jennie to the dream land..

-----

Jennie woke up with a headache,he remembered why she got drunk last night,she got feels akward when the dorks and her friends making out..
She didn't know that her friends have a crush on the dorks...she surely feel that they got jealous when the dorks making out with those women..

She is about to get up but she feels a heavy thing on her waist..she lift the blanket and found out that there's an arm wrapped into her waist..she also noticed that she's into her pajama..
She wondered who changed her clothes.. she glance to her right and saw there's a man lying on her back,naked..

"Ahhhhh!" She shouted,then grab the pillow and hit the man beside her..
"Yah! Yah yahh yahh!!!" Jennie keeps on hitting the man..

Liam woke up because of that,
He snatched the pillow jennie's used to hit him and throw it somewhere..
Jennie used her hands to hit the man's  head..Liam stop jennie from hitting her..
"Nini stop!! it's me!" Liam said,
Jennie calm down when he heard Liam's voice..

"Lili?! What are you doing here??" Jennie asked when she recovers,
"I take you home last night!" Liam answered,
"Then why are you naked?! And why is my clothes different?!" Jennie curiously ask,
"You don't remembered what happen last night?" Liam ask back,jennie shook her head..

Liam stood up and grab the robe on the floor,jennie averted her gaze out of liam's naked body..

"D-did we do it last night??" Jennie stutteredly asked,
Liam decided to teased jennie..

"What do you mean by did we do it?!" Liam playing innocently asked, avoiding to gave Jennie proper answer..
"T-that! That thing!!" Jennie said, embarrassing to tell it straight..

Liam secretly smile,still acting innocent..
"What? Nini I don't understand what are you trying to say"
Jennie got irritated because Liam is acting like an idiot.. it's not impossible for liam to figure out what she's been trying to ask..jennie believes that liam is just teasing her..

Jennie inhaled absurdly and asked directly,
"Did we sex last night?!".
Liam suddenly laughed out loud,
Jennie feel embarrassed and hit Liam's chest..
"Yahhh! Stop laughing!! Give me the answers i need!"jennie annoyingly said,
Liam immediately stop laughing and look at jennie seriously;

"I'm sorry Nini I'm just teasing you! I know exactly what you want you mean a while ago!" Liam confess,
"I knew it!!" Jennie exclaimed,

"To answer your question nini,We didn't do it..we didn't sex last night!" Liam answered,
Jennie feel relieved..she open her mouth to say something but liam sign her to stop..

"About why you're clothes is different? Because i ask your maid to clean your body and change your clothes..And the reason why I am naked is because you my shirt and jeans are soaked by your vomits" liam explained,

Jennie felt embarrassed and gave liam an apologetic look..

"I'm sorry" jennie said,
Liam shook his head and replied
"It's okay Nini"
Jennie didn't forget to ask why liam is sleeping beside her instead of the guest room.

"So why did I sleep here? Hmmm because you told me not to leave you alone!" Liam told her what happen the entire night..when she cried and cling into his arm and never let him go..

Jennie face flushed red,she wants to die in embarrassment..she facepalm herself and said;
"Oh my gosh Lili, I'm so sorry..I made a lot of trouble for you last night".
Liam smiled and look at jennie lovingly,
"It's fine Nini,i love taking care of you! I would like you to rely on me more" Liam softly said.

jennie stared straight into Liam's eyes..they Locked gazed
and liam move his face closer to jennie..liam lips landed on jennie's lips..Liam move his lips and seconds later jennie followed Liam's pattern..

Jennie's arm automatically wrapped on liam's neck,liam deepen the kissed..They didn't hear that someone is knocking at the door because they are busy making out..

The door suddenly wide opened and Jennie's father got shocked.Her daughter are busy making out with the young man only wearing robe..

"Jennie!!!" Mr kim madly said,
Jennie and liam automatically let go each other..

"D-Dad" jennie nervously uttered,And immediately get up and run to her father..

Mr kim looked at liam intently,
"Come with me young man,We need to talk!" Mr kim seriously said,
Mr kim look at jennie..
"You too! Follow me to the living room" Mr kim added..

"Yes Dad!" Jennie answered,jennie look at liam worriedly....liam gave Jennie a reassuring look..telling her that everything will be alright..

"Jennie!!!" Mr kim shouted,

"Yes Dad, I'm coming!" Jennie shouted back..
Then she immediately followed mr kim downstairs..