chapter 5.Special A students

@the academy..

Jennie's squad walking at the hallway of the academy, Students upon seeing them suddenly become noisy..All of the students gathered infront of them then greet them..some give a flowers,letters,chocolates and gifts..The special A students greeted them back and gladly accepted their love gifts...After they received it they excused themselves and students made a way for the special students to pass..

The special A students are:
Jennie ruby jane kim
Park chaeyoung (Rosé)
Kim jisoo
Park soo young (joy)
Bae Irene
Myoi mina
Im Nayeon
Kim solar
Chou tzuyu
Jeon somi

They called them Special A student's because they are all consistent top students on their class..They always got the highest score on overall exams..They are also the richest in the academy..So students look up to them and respected them..They are their idols,not only because they are smart and beautiful but they are also kind..They treat their classmates fairly..

I.U pov

I heared a knocked on my door and shouted "Come in" the door opened,i'm busy writing something on my note.I heared many footstep so i turn my head to see who owns them.."Miss I.U" they greeted,
"yes?What does my special students wants from me??" I cooed ,They smiled at me Oh,nothing much Miss I.U.we are just here to deliver the plan." Jennie said,I motion them to sit on the couch,which they immediately obeyed..jennie tap joy's arm and Joy walked towards me to give me a envelope contains their suggestion plan for the upcoming events..I thank her and read it carefully...my personal assistant served them a tea and cookies..

Rosé picked cookies to eat while the others just drink their tea..
"Yahh! Chipmunk,You just eat cookies a while ago.Take it easy" jisoo scolded rosé..Rosé's eye widened and glared jisoo "Yahh,just shut up! Why don't you just eat too hmp!"
I.U just glanced at the two bickering and a smile form in her lips..she then continue reading the files..
"I'm still full so nope" jisoo replied,
"Then,mind your own business! I'm still hungry so I should eat more" Rosé answered back..
"Yes Roseanne you can do that,Eat more,Help yourself!" Jennie turn to jisoo and scolded " And you jisoo! Stop bothering rosé." Jisoo's finger form a peace sign and leave rosé alone..They are all afraid of jennie when she is serious so just one glare, that's a enough sigh for them to stopped!!

"Ok,I already done reading the files,so i will consider most of it" principal IU said.. "ohh, thank you miss IU." said jennie,then clasp her hands and stand straight..so does the girls.."Excuse us ma'am,I think we should go now,If you need our presence just called us ma'am" jennie add.. "very well then,You can all leave now..Have a Good day ahead Ladies" IU replied,The girls bowed their heads "Same to you Ma'am" Irene said,and they proceed to the door..IU remembered that tomorrow liam will be joining their class so IU suddenly said "ohh Jisoo Can you stay? i need a favor to ask you please?" Jisoo stopped and turn her heels to face the principal. "Yes,of course ma'am" IU thank jisoo then waved her hand to jisoo,motion her to sit at the front seat of her desk..
Jisoo sit back,IU then call her personal assistant to whispered something to her..then afterwards her assistant go out immediately!

The principal cleared her throat and said "so,I need you to stay here just to meet someone,The favor I need from you is relating to this person"
Jisoo wonder if what favor does principal want from her..upon hearing what principal said she slightly smile and nod her head..
After 10 minutes the door opened and I was shocked to what I saw standing at the door.. It's a boy!

"I want you to meet Liam" ...